collapse

* Welcome Guest's

welcome
"As a Guest, you are limited to what you can view."
Instead of just visiting and browsing the site why not sign up as a member?, it's absolutely free and you will never get spam or junk e-mail as we never sell or give out your details! Take a moment to join the forum and become a member of the community and enjoy all the benefits that come with it! Click the title "Welcome guests" Click the "Register" on the forum menu bar to register!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 49
  • Dot Spiders: 0
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

* Merry Christmas

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Author Topic: If you would like Stumpburners to acknowledge your special day  (Read 3112 times)

Offline Cheryl Heiers

• Dreamer
  • Blessings
    • Leflore Horse and Livestock
Please enter you birthday, anniversary, graduation or other special event on the calendar and the Staff will see that you receive your greeting to mark your special day.  

If you are having trouble entering events into the calendar here is one way to enter information.  Click on the calendar link beside the logout button above.  It will take you to the calender.  At the bottom of the browser winder you will see the month and year.  Click the arrow beside the month and click the month of your event then click view.  After the window opens in the month you desire click post event next to it.  When that window opens enter the name of your event at the top which will enter it in the calendar, next click the arrow beside the day of your event, and click on the day.  Next enter how many days your event will be open by clicking the down arrow beside that menu.  Next enter the name of the event again which will post it in the message board.  If you wish to leave a message in the message window then do so now.  Then click on post.  

Offline traveler2

Re: If you would like Stumpburners to acknowledge your special day
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 07:18:01 AM »

August 20th is one of the most important days in my life.  It ranks right up with my wedding anniversary, the day my  daughter was born, the day I came to America.  This August 20th marks the 58th Anniversary of the day I took my Oath of Citizenship in San Francisco.  Let me repeat that:  on 20 August 1951 I stood in front of a Federal judge in the San Francisco Federal Court and raised my right hand to swear allegiance to the United States of America and I committed myself to defend her and the Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic. 

The country has been good to me.  I have tried to reciprocate.  God Bless America.

Starbright

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 06:02:07 PM »
YOU Traveler have been a asset to this county and this country...How it is a honor for me to KNOW you .....and be able to call YOU MY FRIEND...

Offline BEE

• Stardom
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 10:15:29 AM »
Amen

Bill

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 06:35:05 PM »
I am only 3 days late but I want to thank STUMPBURNERS for the birthday wish.  I really appreciate the thought and the bright colors.  LOL
Thanks again....... everyone have a great weekend.

* Recent Topics

topic Goodmorning every body
[General Chit Chat]
Orion79
December 01, 2018, 08:33:06 AM
topic excellent teacher...
[General Chit Chat]
Orion79
October 01, 2018, 12:06:04 PM
topic Arcade Help
[General Chit Chat]
beast