Author Topic: Daily Scripture  (Read 2816 times)

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
Re: Daily Scripture
« Reply #135 on: October 21, 2019, 05:02:32 AM »

Monday, October 21

Commit to Jehovah whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.​—Prov. 16:3.

Full-time service brings you into contact with fellow full-time servants and helps you to mature as a Christian. Many have found that serving Jehovah fully during youth also helped them to have a more successful marriage. Often, those who pioneered before marriage have been able to continue in that service together as a married couple. (Rom. 16:3, 4) Planning involves your heart. Psalm 20:4 says of Jehovah: “May he grant you the desires of your heart and give success to all your plans.” So think about what you want to do with your life. Consider what Jehovah is doing in our time and how you can have a share in his service. Then plan to do what is pleasing to him. Serving Jehovah fully will bring you deep satisfaction because it is the way of life that honors God. Yes, “find exquisite delight in Jehovah, and he will grant you the desires of your heart.”​—Ps. 37:4.

Proverbs 16:3

Commit to Jehovah whatever you do,*+

And your plans will succeed.

Romans 16:3, 4

Give my greetings to Pris'ca and Aq'ui·la,+ my fellow workers in Christ Jesus, 4 who have risked their own necks for me+ and to whom not only I but also all the congregations of the nations give thanks.

Psalm 20:4

May he grant you the desires of your heart+

And give success to all your plans.*

Psalm 37:4

Find exquisite delight* in Jehovah,

And he will grant you the desires of your heart.
thanks Guest for reading my post

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #136 on: October 22, 2019, 07:14:28 AM »

Tuesday, October 22

Praise Jah! . . . How pleasant and fitting it is to praise him!​—Ps. 147:1.

When someone has done well at an assigned task or has displayed a remarkable Christian quality, he deserves praise. If that is true of humans, how much more do we have reason to praise Jehovah God! We can praise him because of his immense power, as seen in the wonders of his creation, or because of his warm dealings with humankind, as evidenced by his provision of the ransom sacrifice of his own Son. The writer of the 147th Psalm was moved to praise Jehovah. He also encouraged others to join him in giving God praise. (Ps. 147:7, 12) We do not know who wrote this psalm, but the psalmist apparently lived about the time when Jehovah restored the Israelites to Jerusalem from Babylonian exile. (Ps. 147:2) The restoration of God’s people to their place of true worship would certainly have moved the psalmist to praise Jehovah. What reasons do you have to cry out “Hallelujah!” in your own life?​—Ps. 147:1,

Psalm 147:1

Praise Jah!*

It is good to sing praises* to our God;

How pleasant and fitting it is to praise him!+

Psalm 147:7

Sing to Jehovah with thanksgiving;

Sing praises to our God, accompanied by the harp,

Psalm 147:12

Glorify Jehovah, O Jerusalem.

Praise your God, O Zion.

Psalm 147:2

Jehovah is building Jerusalem;+

He gathers together the dispersed ones of Israel.+

Psalm 147:1

Praise Jah!*

It is good to sing praises* to our God;

How pleasant and fitting it is to praise him!+

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #137 on: October 25, 2019, 07:30:31 AM »

Friday, October 25

If anyone does not provide for those . . . who are members of his household, he has disowned the faith.​—1 Tim. 5:8.

Family heads today recognize that they have a Scriptural responsibility to provide for their family’s material needs. They must work hard to fulfill this obligation. However, in these last days, secular work is often a source of anxiety. As a result of fierce competition for a limited number of jobs, many employees feel compelled to work more hours, sometimes for less pay. Also, the constant push for increased production takes a heavy toll on people physically, mentally, and emotionally. Employees who are unwilling to make such sacrifices for their company risk losing their jobs. As Christians, we owe our primary loyalty to Jehovah God, not to our employer. (Luke 10:27) Secular work is simply a means to an end. We work to provide our basic material needs and to support our ministry. If we are not careful, however, secular work could interfere with our worship.

1 Timothy 5:8

Certainly if anyone does not provide for those who are his own, and especially for those who are members of his household, he has disowned the faith and is worse than a person without faith.+

Luke 10:27

In answer he said: “‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole strength and with your whole mind’+ and ‘your neighbor as yourself.’”+

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #138 on: October 26, 2019, 06:49:20 AM »

Saturday, October 26

Listen to your father who caused your birth, and do not despise your mother just because she has grown old.​—Prov. 23:22.

On occasion, new ones ask mature publishers to help them teach their children the truth. If a parent decides to have someone study with the children, the one who does so should not try to take over the role of the parents. (Eph. 6:1-4) There have been instances when a Witness was asked to study with children whose parents were not interested in the truth. The Witness needs to bear in mind, though, that in providing spiritual help, he or she does not become the children’s parent. And if such a study is conducted, it would be wise to do so either in the children’s home with the parents or another mature Witness around or in a suitable public area. Thus no one would have a basis to misconstrue what is occurring. It is to be hoped that the parents will, in time, fulfill their God-given responsibility to care spiritually for their children.

Proverbs 23:22

Listen to your father who caused your birth,

And do not despise your mother just because she has grown old.+

Ephesians 6:1-4

Children, be obedient to your parents+ in union with the Lord, for this is righteous. 2 “Honor your father and your mother”+ is the first command with a promise: 3 “That it may go well with you* and you may remain a long time on the earth.” 4 And fathers, do not be irritating your children,+ but go on bringing them up in the discipline+ and admonition* of Jehovah.*+

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #139 on: October 27, 2019, 08:32:32 AM »

Sunday, October 27

If I do not understand . . . the one speaking, . . . the one speaking will be a foreigner to me.​—1 Cor. 14:11.

If children do not identify with their parents’ culture, they may resist learning their parents’ language​—and their faith. Christian parents put their children’s spiritual well-being ahead of personal preferences. (1 Cor. 10:24) A brother named Samuel relates: “My wife and I observed our children to see in which language they thrived spiritually, and we prayed for wisdom. . . . When we saw that they were getting little benefit from the meetings in our language, we decided to move to the local-language congregation. Together, we regularly attended meetings and shared in the ministry. We also invited local friends to join us for meals and excursions. All of this helped our children to get to know the brothers and to get to know Jehovah, not only as their God but also as their Father and Friend. We considered this to be much more important than their mastering our language

1 Corinthians 14:11

For if I do not understand the sense of the speech, I will be a foreigner to the one speaking, and the one speaking will be a foreigner to me.

1 Corinthians 10:24

Let each one keep seeking, not his own advantage, but that of the other person.+

Offline Orion79

• Global Moderator
  • Burning Stumps!
« Reply #140 on: November 02, 2019, 06:44:47 AM »
I admire your work and determination to post in this thread .
Best wishes !

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #141 on: November 02, 2019, 06:49:27 AM »

Saturday, November 2

Follow the course of hospitality.​—Rom. 12:13.

We welcome all who attend our Christian meetings as fellow guests at a spiritual meal. Jehovah and his organization are our hosts. (Rom. 15:7) When new ones attend, we become cohosts, as it were. Why not take the initiative to welcome these new ones, no matter how they may be dressed or groomed? (Jas. 2:1-4) If a visitor is not already being cared for, could you invite him to sit with you? He might appreciate help to follow the program and perhaps to find scriptures being read. This would be a fine way to “follow the course of hospitality.” Visits of public speakers from other congregations, as well as visits of circuit overseers and, at times, representatives from the local branch office, provide opportunities for us to extend hospitality. (3 John 5-8) Providing refreshments or a meal is one fine way of doing this. Could you assist?

Romans 12:13

Share with the holy ones according to their needs.+ Follow the course of hospitality.+

Romans 15:7

So welcome one another,+ just as the Christ also welcomed you,+ with glory to God in view.

James 2:1-4

My brothers, you are not holding to the faith of our glorious Lord Jesus Christ while showing favoritism, are you?+ 2 For if a man with gold rings on his fingers and in splendid clothing comes into your meeting, but a poor man in filthy clothing also enters, 3 do you look with favor on the one wearing the splendid clothing and say, “You take this seat here in a fine place,” and do you say to the poor one, “You keep standing” or, “Take that seat there under my footstool”?+ 4 If so, do you not have class distinctions among yourselves,+ and have you not become judges rendering wicked decisions?+

3 John 5-8

Beloved one, you show your faithfulness in what you do for the brothers, even though they are strangers to you.+ 6 They have given a witness about your love before the congregation. Please send them on their way in a manner worthy of God.+ 7 For it was in behalf of his name that they went out, not taking anything+ from the people of the nations. 8 So we are under obligation to show hospitality to such ones,+ so that we may become fellow workers in the truth.+

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #142 on: November 03, 2019, 07:32:11 AM »

Sunday, November 3

What prevents me from getting baptized?​—Acts 8:36.

Consider the example of a Jewish man who was persecuting Christians. He was born in a nation that was dedicated to God. However, the Jews had lost their special relationship with Jehovah. That man was zealous for the traditions of Judaism, but he learned a better way. He received a personal witness from the resurrected and glorified Jesus Christ. What was the man’s response? He welcomed assistance from the Christian disciple Ananias. Regarding that man the Bible tells us: “He then got up and was baptized.” (Acts 9:17, 18; Gal. 1:14) You certainly recognize that Jewish man as the one who came to be known as the apostle Paul. But reflect on the fact that once he gained appreciation for the truth about Jesus’ role in the outworking of God’s purpose, Paul acted. He got baptized without delay. (Acts 22:12-16) It is much the same with Bible students today, whether young or old.

Acts 8:36

Now as they were going along the road, they came to a body of water, and the eunuch said: “Look! Here is water; what prevents me from getting baptized?”

Acts 9:17, 18

So An·a·ni'as went and entered the house, and he laid his hands on him and said: “Saul, brother, the Lord Jesus, who appeared to you on the road along which you were coming, has sent me so that you may recover sight and be filled with holy spirit.”+ 18 And immediately, what looked like scales fell from his eyes, and he recovered his sight. He then got up and was baptized,

Galatians 1:14

and I was making greater progress in Ju'da·ism than many of my own age in my nation, as I was far more zealous for the traditions of my fathers.+

Acts 22:12-16

“Then a man named An·a·ni'as,+ a devout man according to the Law, well-reported-on by all the Jews living there, 13 came to me. He stood by me and said to me: ‘Saul, brother, regain your sight!’ And that very moment I looked up and saw him.+ 14 He said: ‘The God of our forefathers has chosen you to come to know his will and to see the righteous one+ and to hear the voice of his mouth, 15 because you are to be a witness for him to all men of the things you have seen and heard.+ 16 And now why are you delaying? Rise, get baptized, and wash your sins+ away by your calling on his name.’+

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #143 on: November 04, 2019, 09:04:10 AM »

Sunday, November 3

What prevents me from getting baptized?​—Acts 8:36.

Consider the example of a Jewish man who was persecuting Christians. He was born in a nation that was dedicated to God. However, the Jews had lost their special relationship with Jehovah. That man was zealous for the traditions of Judaism, but he learned a better way. He received a personal witness from the resurrected and glorified Jesus Christ. What was the man’s response? He welcomed assistance from the Christian disciple Ananias. Regarding that man the Bible tells us: “He then got up and was baptized.” (Acts 9:17, 18; Gal. 1:14) You certainly recognize that Jewish man as the one who came to be known as the apostle Paul. But reflect on the fact that once he gained appreciation for the truth about Jesus’ role in the outworking of God’s purpose, Paul acted. He got baptized without delay. (Acts 22:12-16) It is much the same with Bible students today, whether young or old.

Acts 8:36

Now as they were going along the road, they came to a body of water, and the eunuch said: “Look! Here is water; what prevents me from getting baptized?”

Acts 9:17, 18

So An·a·ni'as went and entered the house, and he laid his hands on him and said: “Saul, brother, the Lord Jesus, who appeared to you on the road along which you were coming, has sent me so that you may recover sight and be filled with holy spirit.”+ 18 And immediately, what looked like scales fell from his eyes, and he recovered his sight. He then got up and was baptized,

Galatians 1:14

and I was making greater progress in Ju'da·ism than many of my own age in my nation, as I was far more zealous for the traditions of my fathers.+

Acts 22:12-16

“Then a man named An·a·ni'as,+ a devout man according to the Law, well-reported-on by all the Jews living there, 13 came to me. He stood by me and said to me: ‘Saul, brother, regain your sight!’ And that very moment I looked up and saw him.+ 14 He said: ‘The God of our forefathers has chosen you to come to know his will and to see the righteous one+ and to hear the voice of his mouth, 15 because you are to be a witness for him to all men of the things you have seen and heard.+ 16 And now why are you delaying? Rise, get baptized, and wash your sins+ away by your calling on his name.’+

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #144 on: November 06, 2019, 08:51:10 AM »

Wednesday, November 6

Men will be . . . boastful, haughty, . . . puffed up with pride.​—2 Tim. 3:2, 4.

People with such traits crave to be admired and adored. One scholar wrote the following about the person who has an all-consuming pride: “In his heart there is a little altar where he bows down before himself.” Some have said that inordinate pride is so distasteful that even the proud dislike it in others. Jehovah certainly detests pride. He hates “haughty eyes.” (Prov. 6:16, 17) Pride hinders approach to God. (Ps. 10:4) It is a characteristic of the Devil. (1 Tim. 3:6) Sadly, though, even some loyal servants of Jehovah have become infected with pride. Uzziah, a king of Judah, proved faithful for years. “However,” the Bible states, “as soon as he was strong, his heart became haughty to his own ruin, and he acted unfaithfully against Jehovah his God by entering the temple of Jehovah to burn incense.” Later, King Hezekiah too fell prey to haughtiness, though only temporarily.​—2 Chron. 26:16; 32:25, 26.

2 Timothy 3:2

For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal,

Proverbs 6:16, 17

There are six things that Jehovah hates;

Yes, seven things that he* detests:

17 Haughty eyes,+ a lying tongue,+ and hands that shed innocent blood,+

Psalm 10:4

In his haughtiness, the wicked man makes no investigation;

All his thoughts are: “There is no God.”+

1 Timothy 3:6

not a newly converted man,+ for fear that he might get puffed up with pride and fall into the judgment passed on the Devil.

2 Chronicles 26:16

However, as soon as he was strong, his heart became haughty to his own ruin, and he acted unfaithfully against Jehovah his God by entering the temple of Jehovah to burn incense on the altar of incense.+

2 Chronicles 32:25, 26

But Hez·e·ki'ah did not respond appreciatively to the good done to him, for his heart became haughty, bringing indignation against him and against Judah and Jerusalem. 26 However, Hez·e·ki'ah humbled himself for the haughtiness of his heart,+ he and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and Jehovah’s indignation did not come upon them in the days of Hez·e·ki'ah.+

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #145 on: November 07, 2019, 08:49:46 AM »

Thursday, November 7

Each of you should set something aside according to his own means.​—1 Cor. 16:2.

The aspect of giving from personal resources is well-established in the Scriptures. In some cases, Jehovah’s people contributed for specific projects. (Ex. 35:5; 2 Ki. 12:4, 5; 1 Chron. 29:5-9) When the brothers in the early Christian congregation were made aware of the need that arose because of a famine, they “determined, each according to what he could afford, to send relief to the brothers living in Judea.” (Acts 11:27-30) Of course, the sources of such donations varied. In the first century, some Christians sold items that they owned, such as fields or houses, and brought the money to the apostles. The apostles distributed these funds to those in need. (Acts 4:34, 35) Others set aside money and gave regular donations to support the work. Thus, people of all walks of life​—from the very wealthy to the very poor—​had a share.​—Luke 21:1-4.

1 Corinthians 16:2

On the first day of every week, each of you should set something aside according to his own means, so that collections will not take place when I arrive.+

Exodus 35:5

‘Take up a contribution for Jehovah from among yourselves.+ Let everyone with a willing heart+ bring a contribution for Jehovah: gold, silver, copper,

2 Kings 12:4, 5

Je·ho'ash said to the priests: “Take all the money that is brought to the house of Jehovah for the holy offerings,+ the money for which each one is assessed,+ the money given as an estimated value for a person,* and all the money that each person’s heart is moved to bring to the house of Jehovah.+ 5 The priests will personally take it from their donors* and use it to repair the house, wherever any damage is* found.”+

1 Chronicles 29:5-9

the gold for the goldwork and the silver for the silverwork, and for all the work to be done by the craftsmen. Now who volunteers to come forward today with a gift in hand for Jehovah?”+

6 So the princes of the paternal houses, the princes of the tribes of Israel, the chiefs of thousands and of hundreds,+ and the chiefs of the business of the king+ came forward voluntarily. 7 And they gave to the service of the house of the true God: 5,000 talents of gold, 10,000 darics,* 10,000 talents of silver, 18,000 talents of copper, and 100,000 talents of iron. 8 Whoever had precious stones gave them to the treasury of the house of Jehovah, under the care of Je·hi'el+ the Ger'shon·ite.+ 9 The people rejoiced over making these voluntary offerings, for they made the voluntary offerings to Jehovah with a complete heart,+ and David the king also rejoiced greatly.

Acts 11:27-30

In those days prophets+ came down from Jerusalem to Antioch. 28 One of them named Ag'a·bus+ stood up and foretold through the spirit that a great famine was about to come on the entire inhabited earth,+ which, in fact, did take place in the time of Claudius.+ 29 So the disciples determined, each according to what he could afford,+ to send relief+ to the brothers living in Ju·de'a; 30 and this they did, sending it to the elders by the hand of Bar'na·bas and Saul.+

Acts 4:34, 35

In fact, no one was in need among them,+ for all those who owned fields or houses would sell them and bring the value of what was sold, 35 and they would deposit it at the feet of the apostles.+ In turn distribution would be made to each one according to his need.+

Luke 21:1-4

Now as he looked up, he saw the rich dropping their gifts into the treasury chests.+ 2 Then he saw a needy widow drop in two small coins of very little value,+ 3 and he said: “Truly I say to you that this poor widow put in more than they all did.+ 4 For all of these put in gifts* out of their surplus, but she, out of her want,* put in all the means of living she had.”+

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #146 on: November 09, 2019, 05:57:02 AM »

Saturday, November 9

From infancy you have known the holy writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation.​—2 Tim. 3:15.

When your child expresses interest in getting baptized, make good use of material that Jehovah’s organization has provided for parents. Your doing so may lay the groundwork for stressing both the seriousness and the blessings of being dedicated to Jehovah and of being a baptized Christian. As a parent, you have the weighty responsibility​—and privilege—​to bring up your children “in the discipline and admonition of Jehovah.” (Eph. 6:4) That requires not only teaching them what the Bible says but also helping them to develop conviction about what they learn. Yes, they need a conviction that is so strong that it moves them to dedicate themselves to Jehovah and to serve him wholeheartedly. May Jehovah’s Word, his spirit, and your efforts as a parent help your children to become “wise for salvation.”

2 Timothy 3:15

and that from infancy+ you have known the holy writings,+ which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.+

Ephesians 6:4

And fathers, do not be irritating your children,+ but go on bringing them up in the discipline+ and admonition* of Jehovah.*+

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #147 on: November 10, 2019, 07:16:47 AM »

Sunday, November 10

You will stand up for your lot at the end of the days.​—Dan. 12:13.

Daniel was almost 100 years old and nearing the end of his life. Would Daniel get to live again? Absolutely! At the end of the book of Daniel, we read God’s assurance to him: “As for you, go on to the end. You will rest.” Elderly Daniel knew that the dead are at rest, with no “planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the Grave.” Daniel would soon be going there. (Eccl. 9:10) But that would not be the end of him. He was promised a future. The message to the prophet Daniel continued with the words of today’s text. No date or length of time was given. Daniel was to come to his end in death and then rest. Yet, saying that he would ‘stand up for his lot’ in the future amounted to a clear promise of a resurrection to come​—long after he had died. That would be “at the end of the days.” The Jerusalem Bible renders the promise to Daniel: “You will rise for your share at the end of time.”

Daniel 12:13

“But as for you, go on to the end. You will rest, but you will stand up for your lot* at the end of the days.”+

Ecclesiastes 9:10

Whatever your hand finds to do, do with all your might, for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the Grave,*+ where you are going.

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #148 on: November 12, 2019, 08:16:06 AM »

Tuesday, November 12

Ponder over these things.​—1 Tim. 4:15.

We discovered some priceless truths when we first began to associate with God’s people. We learned that Jehovah is our Creator and Life-Giver and that he has a purpose for mankind. We also learned that God lovingly provided the ransom sacrifice of his Son so that we might be freed from sin and death. We further learned that his Kingdom will end all suffering and that we have the prospect of living forever in peace and happiness under Kingdom rule. (John 3:16; Rev. 4:11; 21:3, 4) From time to time, our understanding of a Bible prophecy or some Scriptural passage may be adjusted. When such new understandings are provided, we ought to take time to study the information carefully and meditate on it. (Acts 17:11) We seek to understand clearly not only the major adjustments but also the subtle differences between the old understanding and the new one. In this way, we are certain to place the new truth securely in our own treasure store.

1 Timothy 4:15

Ponder over* these things; be absorbed in them, so that your advancement may be plainly seen by all people.

John 3:16

“For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son,+ so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.+

Revelation 4:11

“You are worthy, Jehovah* our God, to receive the glory+ and the honor+ and the power,+ because you created all things,+ and because of your will they came into existence and were created.”

Revelation 21:3, 4

With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them.+ 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes,+ and death will be no more,+ neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore.+ The former things have passed away.”

Acts 17:11

Now these were more noble-minded than those in Thes·sa·lo·ni'ca, for they accepted the word with the greatest eagerness of mind, carefully examining the Scriptures daily to see whether these things were so.

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #149 on: November 20, 2019, 10:52:20 PM »

Wednesday, November 20

The peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts.?—Phil. 4:7.

When we have “the peace of God,” our hearts and minds remain at rest. We know that Jehovah cares for us and wants us to succeed. (1 Pet. 5:10) That knowledge guards us from becoming overwhelmed by anxiety or discouragement. Soon mankind will face the greatest tribulation that will ever occur here on earth. (Matt. 24:21, 22) We do not know all the details of what that will mean for us individually. However, there is no need for us to be consumed by anxiety. Even though we do not know everything Jehovah will do, we do know our God. We have seen from his past dealings that no matter what happens, Jehovah will always accomplish his purpose, and sometimes he does it in an unexpected manner. Each time Jehovah does so for us, we may experience in a new way “the peace of God that surpasses all understanding.”

Philippians 4:7

and the peace+ of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts+ and your mental powers* by means of Christ Jesus.

1 Peter 5:10

But after you have suffered a little while, the God of all undeserved kindness, who called you to his everlasting glory+ in union with Christ, will himself finish your training. He will make you firm,+ he will make you strong,+ he will firmly ground you.

Matthew 24:21, 22
for then there will be great tribulation+ such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again.+ 22 In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short.+