Author Topic: Barrs Interview  (Read 133 times)

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
Barrs Interview
« on: May 02, 2019, 08:29:28 AM »

Once again the Dem. showed just how stupid they can get. I watched the whole thing and Barr did a wonderful job. It is now proved that Pres. Trump did not do any of the things the Dem said he did, and it looks like down the road, some might be going too prison over all of it. Barr said the report open up more investigations on why the charges were made, when they knew they were false

thanks Guest for reading my post

Offline Ron

• Administrator
  • Burning Stumps!
Re: Barrs Interview
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 12:06:54 PM »

Once again the Dem. showed just how stupid they can get. I watched the whole thing and Barr did a wonderful job. It is now proved that Pres. Trump did not do any of the things the Dem said he did, and it looks like down the road, some might be going too prison over all of it. Barr said the report open up more investigations on why the charges were made, when they knew they were false

No! the Democrats are not stupid like you claim.. Trump and Barr claim he is exonerated, this is total B/S, Trump was never exonerated, OK they found no collusion between Trump and Russia..

But the Mueller report came up with 10 obstructions of justice, but you never bother to mention this?

You and the other Trump supporters, just how do you feel about Trump talking to Putin today on the phone. Trump says Russia is OK and intends to have more dealings between Russia and America.. Now how is the American public going to feel about this?

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
Re: Barrs Interview
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 08:05:47 AM »
No! the Democrats are not stupid like you claim.. Trump and Barr claim he is exonerated, this is total B/S, Trump was never exonerated, OK they found no collusion between Trump and Russia..

But
Code: [Select]
the Mueller report came up with 10 obstructions of justice, but you never bother to mention this?

You and the other Trump supporters, just how do you feel about Trump talking to Putin today on the phone. Trump says Russia is OK and intends to have more dealings between Russia and America.. Now how is the American public going to feel about this?

If that was true, they would of brought charges on him. What the report said was he might of did this or that. They had NO proof that he did any thing. It said he MIGHT of did this or that

Yes! we need to try our best to make peace with any in the world

thanks Guest for reading my post