STUMPBURNER

collapse

* Welcome Guest's

welcome
"As a Guest, you are limited to what you can view."
Instead of just visiting and browsing the site why not sign up as a member?, it's absolutely free and you will never get spam or junk e-mail as we never sell or give out your details! Take a moment to join the forum and become a member of the community and enjoy all the benefits that come with it! Click the title "Welcome guests" Click the "Register" on the forum menu bar to register!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 45
  • Dot Spiders: 5
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0
  • Dot Users Online:
  • user Google
  • user Baidu (4)

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Rules  (Read 1339 times)

Offline iamAmy

• Burning Stumps!
Rules
« on: January 08, 2016, 08:55:39 AM »
Beast,

I notice you posted some rules yesterday, but the only ones here are Carolyn and I.  Are these supposed to mean something to us or has Ronnie convinced you that I don't like a bunch of silly rules where I post?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules for Controversial & Heated Discussions

This area is a free-for-all forum.

It is up to each individual to decide whether they want to read or participate in this forum. Our assumption is that you are capable of staying away if it is offensive to you.

Rules:
* Do not complain about the content of this area unless one of the (few) rules below are broken. If you are not actually participating in this forum, do not report anything unless a post refers to you personally in a way that breaks the rules below.
* While this is a relatively semi-moderated area, certain rules do apply:
* There will be no taunting/discussing/baiting of members who do not participate in this area. Leave them alone.
* Complaints about moderator decisions here or elsewhere on the board are not permitted which includes on an open forum.
* No 'real time' threats.
* Avoid potentially libelous comments - if you're not sure, ask us.
* These rules are dirt simple. Break them and you will end up breaking your access to this forum for a short " off" period of time.

That's it .. have fun!!

Offline Ronald

• Administrator
  • The Rebel
Re: Rules
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 01:59:18 PM »
 4_12_2 Amy.. nothing to do with me.. beast runs the place not me, and I never advise beast on anything..

I am happy you and Carolyn have a new forum, enjoy it, maybe help beast build it up..

I come here every so often to read on the latest.. I seen the other day you guys registered,, good..

Offline iamAmy

• Burning Stumps!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 04:35:34 PM »
Ronnie,

I came here for one reason and that was to study the Bible with Beast.  I am not in need of a forum, I already belong to 3 and I can hardly keep up as it is.  As well, I am a paid poster on a couple business forums.  So it is no big deal to me if Beast feels the need to post some silly rules for Carolyn and I to follow.....I don't follow rules!

I live my life according to my own rules......adios.

(just for old time sake, haha)

RONNIE    Tommygun

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 07:54:15 AM »

I posted those rule because I knew when we started studying the Bible there might be some who would come in and try and destroy our faith in a very nasty way. I just wanted ever one to know what to expect, and what I would allow, and what I wouldn't allow

thanks Guest for reading my post

Don't have one, Don't want one, Not gona get one

Copyright © STUMPBURNER