Author Topic: I am Amy  (Read 1120 times)

Offline iamAmy

• Burning Stumps!
I am Amy
« on: January 04, 2016, 10:25:17 AM »
Hi everyone, I am Amy. 

I am here to enjoy studying the bible with Beast.  I was on S WW with him and enjoyed his posts.  Thanks for welcoming me Beast.  I have three busy days this week, then starting next week, I am going to pick a day to ask you some questions. 

I don't argue about religion, so don't worry about that.  I just like to learn all I can about all religions.  My brother was an overseer, but he died quite a long time ago.  My other brother was a Salvation Army Officer at one time, but he left and went to university, never to return.  My 3rd brother is an atheist.

I have studied many religions.  Right now I am attending the United Church.  I am a Christian, never turning back to the old way of life.  I love my God too much to ever leave now.  I know we have the same God Jehovah and that is why I chose YOU to study with.  Pete gave me a link to a site, but I like to talk a bit in plain words that I can understand otherwise it seems confusing to me.

I have read "The Greatest Man" (red cover).  It belonged to my brother before he died.  He had a lot of books but they gave them back to The Kingdom Hall.

I will post in others forums as well. 

(but don't let anyone beat me up, ok? hahaha)....just teasing..... Tommygun , I brought the army with me.  chain-gun chain-gun chain-gun 

Offline iamAmy

• Burning Stumps!
Re: I am Amy
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 10:28:13 AM »
PS:  My friend Carolyn will be coming along soon.  She bought a new computer and she has to get used to it.  I also have a few other friends who are looking for new forums, but they don't like a whole lots of heavy handed moderators closing posts and taking away our freedom of speech. 

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
Re: I am Amy
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 09:09:07 AM »

I thank you for joining. I am looking forward to studying with you. Let me know what questions you have and I will study with you on it and If we can't find a answer, we will look and find one

thanks Guest for reading my post