STUMPBURNER

collapse

* Welcome Guest's

welcome
"As a Guest, you are limited to what you can view."
Instead of just visiting and browsing the site why not sign up as a member?, it's absolutely free and you will never get spam or junk e-mail as we never sell or give out your details! Take a moment to join the forum and become a member of the community and enjoy all the benefits that come with it! Click the title "Welcome guests" Click the "Register" on the forum menu bar to register!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 38
  • Dot Spiders: 7
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Why the Feds Chickened out on a Nevada Ranch  (Read 2009 times)

Offline Cheryl Heiers

• Dreamer
  • Blessings
    • Leflore Horse and Livestock
Why the Feds Chickened out on a Nevada Ranch
« on: April 13, 2014, 09:09:15 AM »
http://townhall.com/columnists/kevinmccullough/2014/04/13/why-the-feds-chickened-out-on-a-nevada-ranch-n1823838

Let me obliterate a bit of confusion here: the Obama administration attempted to go to war with a rancher in Nevada. Let me amplify a little bit of truth: They tucked tail and have returned home. And let me add a bit of clarity: they had no choice!

Offline Cheryl Heiers

• Dreamer
  • Blessings
Re: Why the Feds Chickened out on a Nevada Ranch
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 10:26:44 AM »
http://newsok.com/feds-release-cows-gathered-in-nevada-roundup/article/feed/673173?custom_click=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+newsok%2Fhome+%28NewsOK.com+RSS+-+Home%29

Federal land managers confirmed Saturday that they released all 400 or so head of cattle rounded up on public land in southern Nevada from a rancher who has refused to recognize their authority.

Photo - The Bundy family and their supporters fly the American flag as their cattle were released by the Bureau of Land Management back onto public land outside of Bunkerville, Nev. on April 12, 2014. (AP Photo/Las Vegas Review-Journal, Jason Bean)
The Bundy family and their supporters fly the American flag as their cattle were released by the Bureau of Land Management back onto public land outside of Bunkerville, Nev. on April 12, 2014. (AP Photo/Las Vegas Review-Journal, Jason Bean)
The Bureau of Land Management took the action after hundreds of states' rights protesters, including militia members, showed up at corrals outside Mesquite to demand the animals' return to rancher Cliven Bundy.

Offline Cheryl Heiers

• Dreamer
  • Blessings
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 09:44:40 AM »
Feds Reverse Course, Say 'No Deal' with Nevada Rancher

http://www.mrconservative.com/2014/04/39075-blm-backtracks-no-deal-with-cliven-bundy/

On Saturday the headlines across Fox News and the alternative media read that the Bureau of Land Management had struck a deal with Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy. However now that things have calmed, and people don’t seem as interested they’ve backtracked and said that no deal has been made, vowing to continue to pursue actions against him.

Offline Ronald

• Administrator
  • The Rebel
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 11:53:13 AM »
(INTELLIHUB) — The New York Times decided to do a hit piece on Cliven Bundy and in doing so they used the usual tricks, they edited Bundy’s comments. Now the Nevada rancher is being smeared in the media as a racist due to the dishonorable coverage by the New York Times and others. So, in the spirit of fairness and truthfulness in media, here’s the complete unedited video remarks of Cliven Bundy, which don’t contain racist comments at all, but rather very pro-black and pro-Mexican comments. See for yourself:

http://youtu.be/agXns-W60MI

This guy is nothing more than a "Racist"

Offline Cheryl Heiers

• Dreamer
  • Blessings
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 09:30:43 AM »
Yeah, I have been reading what they said he said. 

Offline Ronald

• Administrator
  • The Rebel
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 03:29:23 PM »
Him and the guy that owns the Clippers are about in the same category.. Both are bigots..

Offline Cheryl Heiers

• Dreamer
  • Blessings
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2014, 10:45:42 PM »
I don't think so.  At least not Bundy They put a rancher on tv that isn't used to it  and got him to say something stupid.

Offline Cheryl Heiers

• Dreamer
  • Blessings
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2014, 10:47:27 PM »
I don't know why African americans or Mexicans was even a topic to discuss with all that was happening on his ranch.

Online beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2014, 06:28:14 AM »

He had and he said he Had nothing against anyone of any color. He just had some stupid views on how to help others of color. If I had to say what color of race I was. It would be Hines 57. I have a whole lot of ever thing in me. Just as most of us do  nekkedposter  BEER!!!

thanks Guest for reading my post

Don't have one, Don't want one, Not gona get one

Offline Ronald

• Administrator
  • The Rebel
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2014, 09:17:16 AM »
Senator Harry Reid is the major player behind all this..

The US Government has been taken away land from the Original owners who happen to be the First Indians.. They had a treaty that went back many years, that was dissolved and the Indians

Tribal refused the money.. But now the Indian people are getting a settlement individually around 22,000.00 dollars each..

But the good part is one Indian lady who spent her life living on her land, was taken away with no payment, she was refusing to leave..Now her property is the "Largest Gold Mine" in America..

Harry Reid is one of the holders..

Copyright © STUMPBURNER