Author Topic: Another Shooting at Ft. Hood today  (Read 951 times)

Offline Cheryl Heiers

• Dreamer
  • Blessings
    • Leflore Horse and Livestock
Another Shooting at Ft. Hood today
« on: April 02, 2014, 10:25:42 PM »
Heard 4 were killed on was the shooter.

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
Re: Another Shooting at Ft. Hood today
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 06:26:30 AM »

When I was in the army, ever base had guards around it ever where. But I can see where a officer could get a gun and go nuts

thanks Guest for reading my post

Offline Skhilled

• Administrator
  • Retro Gamer!
Re: Another Shooting at Ft. Hood today
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 01:03:05 PM »
The Government needs to take much better care of the people who risk their lives for this country! They program/brain wash them into killing machines with no remorse then when it is all over they do nothing to deprogram them so they can get back in to a world where they do not have to kill everyday or look over their shoulders for an enemy. Many have issues dealing with what they've seen and have done but are not given the help they need even when they ask for it. It should be a requirement!

I would never let my kids join for those reasons and many others. My grandfather was a WWII vet...decorated. Do you know when he got his medals? When he was 85 years old! They told him they were lost or the paperwork was lost. He tried many times. It took the help of a State Represtentative to get them to do it. Never got his benefits until then either! But this is how they treat people who are willing to give up their lives for their country.