Author Topic: Geneva  (Read 7099 times)

Starbright

Re: Geneva
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2009, 02:13:24 PM »
We have so much on the board till it can keep us really busy....and I enjoy it so very much...

We really do have a GOOD board I think .....and it is pretty active with several posters on many things...

hope you can join us more often Geneva...

Geneva

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2009, 05:23:18 PM »
Dang, trying to post so I stay a member.....

But this laptop computer my daughter won has a mind of its own.

I'll try to get on later!

Offline Cheryl Heiers

• Dreamer
  • Blessings
    • Leflore Horse and Livestock
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2009, 05:54:55 PM »
Dang, trying to post so I stay a member.....

But this laptop computer my daughter won has a mind of its own.

I'll try to get on later!

You don't have to post to keep your membership.  The was discontinued a day after being put in effect.

Geneva

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2009, 10:43:16 PM »
Oh ok. I haven't been on in a while, and didn't know. Thanks for letting me know!

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2009, 06:21:50 AM »
We really miss you.

:D ;D
thanks Guest for reading my post

Starbright

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2009, 09:46:45 PM »
We sure do miss you Geneva....Please visit us ever chance YOU get...I like to know what is going on with YOU... :)

Geneva

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2009, 09:14:10 AM »
Ok, finally it decides to load! Well, Beast found me over on Facebook! Im always over there! I am doing alright! Our Thanksgiving was fantastic! We had a fried turkey, baked turkey, and a smoked turkey! For christmas we are just going to fix some snack foods! Having too much to eat on Thanksgiving, we are just making appitizers! And a ham. I still want to get a turkey though. But a smoked one!

That crud is going around here, flu/cold like symptoms with a fever and a stomach virus on top of it. Not fun when your sick and have to help care for our youngest one with it!

My brother found a girlfriend, and well, they plan on getting married the end of december! Oh great! Moving too fast. Like my mom says, "Ex-WIFE #3!" But there aren't no J.O.T.P. to marry them on short notice! And they don't tend to a church so no preacher to marry them!
She has 2 kids of her own, and he has 2 kids. They say they want another kid! WONDERFUL!

I do have a cell phone, and can text! If you want, you can have my number! I can send it to you if you ask in a message! I have my phone on me 24/7! I am with Sprint!

Man, gotta get back in the roll of life! Seems im at a stand still right now!
*slaps self* "Wake up!"
LOL

Ok, I'll get on more often, right! I said that on the last post! But no, I will start to get back in the groove of things! Hopefully life picks up soon!

Talk to you all later,
God Bless
Love Geneva

Geneva

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2010, 09:09:45 AM »
Hi, I keep saying I'll get on more often! But I never do! So busy with the kids, My son is in basketball, his team is 7 wins 0 loses! My oldest daugter is in Drama, and always at a practice there! My youngest wants to join girlscouts! UGHHH! Always something going on. And all their practices are right when I go to work at night.
"Calgon take me away!"
LOL

Geneva

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2011, 09:09:35 AM »
I haven't been on much lately. I have a day time job now, and my regular job I do at night cleaning buildings. Been so busy and tired alot lately. I don't even play much of my facebook games either! I'm cleaning the church M-F and after service clean on Sunday. And Saturday I usually clean my other buildings. So I don't have a day off to do much of anything! Kids will be out of school for the summer here, Wednesday is their last day. But I am still thinking about you all and praying for you all everyday! Much love and God bless!

Offline BEE

• Stardom
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2011, 10:59:32 PM »
TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOURS AND COME BACK AND SEE US WHEN YOU CAN.

Geneva

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2011, 11:13:46 PM »
Checking back in! Time has passed by so fast. Working all the time now. I am off to work at 9:30AM, and don't usually get home til 2 or 3, then back to work in the evening for my other job! I don't usually get on facebook that much either! I used to be a daily player on the games. But WORK WORK WORK! I like to work, it gets me out of the house and from the kids for a while! Only day off is Saturday if I don't clean A-1 Pro Steam buildings. Usually I am cleaning them on Sunday so I have 1 day off each week. I will try to get on Saturday to post the names of recipes in this old cook book I have of my dad's. And if anyone wants a specific recipe for something, I will post it! I will try my best! Just so darned busy!!!! Lots of love to all! Miss being on here. I'll try not to be such a stranger! Haha

Geneva

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2011, 11:48:47 PM »
I am terrible on keeping up with updates. :D Especially since I haven't been getting on the internet at all much. It is funny how everyday "LIFE" keeps you busy.  Always working, taking care of my children/family. And trying to put God first. My prayers are for all of your prayers to be answered! If you ever need encouraging, feel free to message me and text me. And if you text more, I'll give you my number! :) I'm always available!

Offline BEE

• Stardom
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2011, 12:09:09 AM »
I know you!!!  You're the one who drops in here every now and then when you are dead tired and gives us words of encouragement.  HUGz to you and yours!!

Geneva

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2012, 09:15:05 AM »
I apologize for not getting on as much. I have been way busy with work everyday, and working in the evenings. Saturdays are my only day off, and I would like to use that day to clean my house! But sometimes that don't happen. Sometimes I spend it with my kids, cuz I hardly see them except for brief moments in the mornings and evenings.

My oldest is now 17, and she is a senior in high school. Graduates in May. My middle child is now 13 in the 8th, he growing up! My youngest is 7, soon to be 8 in March, and 2nd grade.

Anyway, just thought I would check in with you all. Everything is going great! Except I feel like I am on fast forward!

Offline BEE

• Stardom
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2012, 10:42:36 AM »
No apology needed.  Life gets busy.  Glad to see you.