Author Topic: 70 Amazing ways to use Vinegar  (Read 1884 times)

Offline Cheryl Heiers

• Dreamer
  • Blessings
    • Leflore Horse and Livestock
70 Amazing ways to use Vinegar
« on: March 12, 2013, 01:20:16 PM »

Back To My Home Page
Back To Household Hints
Using Vinegar for BEAUTY, HAIR & BATH

1. In your bathwater.Add cup of vinegar or so to warm bath water when bathing and get double benefits  softer skin and a cleaner bathtub with less work!

2. Hair Conditionervinegar makes a simple, inexpensive conditioner for your hair and helps remove the sticky stuff shampoo can leave behind. About a tablespoon will do it.

3. Dandruff Treatment Simply pour a few Tablespoons of vinegar on your hair and massage into your scalp. Wait a few minutes, then rinse and wash hair like normal. Try this for a few days until you see results.

4. Weight Loss. Vinegar naturally helps to remove fat from the body - apple cider vinegar is especially good for this. Drink some in a glass of water a few times a day, and add a little lemon or honey for a nicer flavor. This will also help reduce your appetite.

http://opossumsal.homestead.com/household/over70.html

Offline Dolly

• Burning Stumps!
Re: 70 Amazing ways to use Vinegar
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 08:58:18 PM »
This is a great post Katherine.  I wonder if you can give me a little advice about something.  I have soars all over my head.  Started out as one when I was in hospital, now it is about 10.  Would vinegar take those away or what would you advise me to do?

I tried neosporin (tube of antibiotic from pharmacy), but it doesn't do anything.

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 09:18:53 AM »

Back To My Home Page
Back To Household Hints
Using Vinegar for BEAUTY, HAIR & BATH

1. In your bathwater.Add cup of vinegar or so to warm bath water when bathing and get double benefits  softer skin and a cleaner bathtub with less work!

2. Hair Conditionervinegar makes a simple, inexpensive conditioner for your hair and helps remove the sticky stuff shampoo can leave behind. About a tablespoon will do it.

3. Dandruff Treatment Simply pour a few Tablespoons of vinegar on your hair and massage into your scalp. Wait a few minutes, then rinse and wash hair like normal. Try this for a few days until you see results.

Code: [Select]
4. Weight Loss. Vinegar naturally helps to remove fat from the body - apple cider vinegar is especially good for this. Drink some in a glass of water a few times a day, and add a little lemon or honey for a nicer flavor. This will also help reduce your appetite.

http://opossumsal.homestead.com/household/over70.html

I'm going to try this

thanks Guest for reading my post

Offline Dolly

• Burning Stumps!
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 08:17:06 PM »
I got your private message about this Katherine and thank you for that.