collapse

* Welcome Guest's

welcome
"As a Guest, you are limited to what you can view."
Instead of just visiting and browsing the site why not sign up as a member?, it's absolutely free and you will never get spam or junk e-mail as we never sell or give out your details! Take a moment to join the forum and become a member of the community and enjoy all the benefits that come with it! Click the title "Welcome guests" Click the "Register" on the forum menu bar to register!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 26
  • Dot Spiders: 3
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0
  • Dot Users Online:
  • user Baidu (3)

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: The Stumpburner's Cookbook  (Read 2179 times)

Amy

The Stumpburner's Cookbook
« on: January 17, 2013, 11:28:13 AM »
I read somewhere that the recipes up above in the stumpburner's cookbook are all recipes of your own (each person's very own recipe) and that you intend on selling the cookbook someday.  Is this correct?

Offline Cheryl Heiers

• Dreamer
  • Blessings
    • Leflore Horse and Livestock
Re: The Stumpburner's Cookbook
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 02:14:21 PM »
Some of mine are just recipes I have tried and found that I liked, then shared it with the board.  The recipes that I have that I dreamed up.  Do not have proper measurements so I don't post them.

I believe Robert is the only one that has original recipes posted, unless some other posters have.  The idea to publish a cookbook came from Beast.  I don't know how he's going to do the legal stuff.

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 02:34:25 PM »

I think you can have the same recipe as Betty Crocker as long as you have one thing changed in it. Yes, after we got enough recipes, I wanted to have a stump burner cook book made professionally and we could sell what we could to help with the forum cost
  It don't matter if its got a handful, or a dab, or pinch. There is a lot of cook out there that knows what that is

thanks Guest for reading my post

Don't have one, Don't want one, Not gona get one

Amy

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 06:35:09 AM »
Thanks.  I was just curious because I read it on an older thread somewhere on the forum.
I don't have any original recipes.  I have always had to go by the book.  I am not a good cook anymore but in my younger days, I could cook and bake, but always followed a recipe.

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 03:26:31 PM »
Some of mine are just recipes I have tried and found that I liked, then shared it with the board.  The recipes that I have that I dreamed up.  Do not have proper measurements so I don't post them.

I believe Robert is the only one that has original recipes posted, unless some other posters have.  The idea to publish a cookbook came from Beast.  I don't know how he's going to do the legal stuff.

I think as long as you put    The recipe came from or was turned in by... {beast]? It would be all right. I went thru this years ago but I don't remember all about it. I will check it out tho

thanks Guest for reading my post

Don't have one, Don't want one, Not gona get one