STUMPBURNER

collapse

* Welcome Guest's

welcome
"As a Guest, you are limited to what you can view."
Instead of just visiting and browsing the site why not sign up as a member?, it's absolutely free and you will never get spam or junk e-mail as we never sell or give out your details! Take a moment to join the forum and become a member of the community and enjoy all the benefits that come with it! Click the title "Welcome guests" Click the "Register" on the forum menu bar to register!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 43
  • Dot Spiders: 3
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0
  • Dot Users Online:
  • user Baidu (3)

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Hot Italian Sausages.....  (Read 3894 times)

Carolyn

Hot Italian Sausages.....
« on: January 13, 2013, 01:10:25 PM »
Tonight for dinner we are having hot Italian sausages.  Normally I would bar-b-que them, but hey, it's winter.....so I am frying them (don't tattle on me).   ::)

Going to serve the sausages with whipped potatoes, peas, carrots and Tzatziki sauce (yogurt cucumber dip).  And, perhaps a garden salad......  Sounds yummy eh?

Offline Cheryl Heiers

• Dreamer
  • Blessings
    • Leflore Horse and Livestock
Re: Hot Italian Sausages.....
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 02:01:12 PM »
Since this wasn't a recipe I moved it back to the regular part of the board.  Please if you would only post recipes complete with instructions on the child boards.  Thanks for your help.  I have enjoyed your postings.  Keep up the good work.  :)

Amy

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 04:19:37 PM »
Since this wasn't a recipe I moved it back to the regular part of the board.  Please if you would only post recipes complete with instructions on the child boards.  Thanks for your help.  I have enjoyed your postings.  Keep up the good work.  :)

Katherine, if you are going to correct someone, wouldn't it be more polite to do it by private message, rather than in the open forum for all the world to see?  Now where is the post gone?  Do you have a link? (and why on earth would it go on the Child Boards?)

Offline Cheryl Heiers

• Dreamer
  • Blessings
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 06:47:17 PM »

Katherine, if you are going to correct someone, wouldn't it be more polite to do it by private message, rather than in the open forum for all the world to see?  Now where is the post gone?  Do you have a link? (and why on earth would it go on the Child Boards?)

I don't know what you are talking about.  Carolyn is not in trouble.  I moved a post that should have been on the main boards which is where you are posting on. The child boards are for recipes you wish to share with others. If you wish to be insulted on Carolyn behave I can't stop you.

Ronald

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 07:46:51 PM »
I feel it is best to just move the Posting, and let the Member know via pm..

The public is also viewing everything on this board, I don't think it's nice to see a public warning in the open board..

Ron..

Offline Cheryl Heiers

• Dreamer
  • Blessings
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2013, 07:50:17 PM »
It was not a warning!!!!  I informed her her post was moved.  She did not do anything wrong!!!!  I also informed her and any other posters what those child boards were for!!!!!!

I did my job keeping the board neat!!!!!!!!!

Offline MC73

• Visiting Mod
  • Lost Beyond Repair
    • Cuyler Games
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2013, 08:02:46 PM »
I feel it is best to just move the Posting, and let the Member know via pm..

The public is also viewing everything on this board, I don't think it's nice to see a public warning in the open board..

Ron..

Agree, a simple redirect post and a pm would have been better.

Offline Cheryl Heiers

• Dreamer
  • Blessings
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2013, 08:09:13 PM »
I do not get this?  What correction or warning was there?   She did nothing wrong!!!!!!! I've have had my posts moved on this board, nothing was said to me about it not in pm or on the board, was just left wondering what I said that cause one of my posts to be deleted. 

I gave her the courtesy of being informed why her post was moved and where it was moved to. 

Offline MC73

• Visiting Mod
  • Lost Beyond Repair
    • Cuyler Games
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2013, 08:21:29 PM »
I do not get this?  What correction or warning was there?   She did nothing wrong!!!!!!! I've have had my posts moved on this board, nothing was said to me about it not in pm or on the board, was just left wondering what I said that cause one of my posts to be deleted. 

I gave her the courtesy of being informed why her post was moved and where it was moved to.

Not talking about a warning or that you did anything really wrong on purpose. And yes I saw your courtesy, (thanks for your help, keep up the good job). There is an option for a redirection post,when you move a topic to its right board due to it was in the wrong category.

Offline Cheryl Heiers

• Dreamer
  • Blessings
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2013, 08:23:51 PM »

Not talking about a warning or that you did anything really wrong on purpose. And yes I saw your courtesy, (thanks for your help, keep up the good job). There is an option for a redirection post,when you move a topic to its right board due to it was in the wrong category.

I do know that and there is one. 

Amy

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2013, 08:34:55 PM »
It was not a warning!!!!  I informed her her post was moved.  She did not do anything wrong!!!!  I also informed her and any other posters what those child boards were for!!!!!!

Katherine, you did NOT inform her or me what those child boards were for.  You only replied to my question AFTER all this happened.

Of course someone is going to be upset when you start talking about posting in a child's forum.  We don't know what that is......

I agree with Ronald and MC73, the post should have been moved, then a pm to Carolyn telling her why and explaining what a child's board is not make an issue out of it to set an example for all the guests to read and those that know Carolyn and myself can have a big laugh.

You may keep the board neat and tidy, but there is more to being a global moderator than that.  It involves being polite, making people feel welcome, commenting on their posts once in a while, and most important posting a "Welcome Post" on their introduction thread. 

Offline Cheryl Heiers

• Dreamer
  • Blessings
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2013, 08:37:43 PM »

Katherine, you did NOT inform her or me what those child boards were for.  You only replied to my question AFTER all this happened.

Of course someone is going to be upset when you start talking about posting in a child's forum.  We don't know what that is......

I agree with Ronald and MC73, the post should have been moved, then a pm to Carolyn telling her why and explaining what a child's board is not make an issue out of it to set an example for all the guests to read and those that know Carolyn and myself can have a big laugh.

You may keep the board neat and tidy, but there is more to being a global moderator than that.  It involves being polite, making people feel welcome, commenting on their posts once in a while, and most important posting a "Welcome Post" on their introduction thread. 

I did not make and issue of it you have!!!

Offline Cheryl Heiers

• Dreamer
  • Blessings
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2013, 08:38:29 PM »

Read this!!!

Offline MC73

• Visiting Mod
  • Lost Beyond Repair
    • Cuyler Games
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2013, 08:39:03 PM »
Please Lock this topic

Copyright © STUMPBURNER