Author Topic: G.Morning, G.Afternoon, G.Evening. G.Night  (Read 5320 times)

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
Re: G.Morning, G.Afternoon, G.Evening. G.Night
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2013, 06:49:39 AM »

I just love hot baths   smileys eyes I wonder if she would move over just a little  :funny

thanks Guest for reading my post

Amy

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2013, 09:24:26 AM »

I just love hot baths   smileys eyes I wonder if she would move over just a little  :funny

Oh Beast, you don't want to go in there, those kind of blonde girls beat you up and drown you, so they can get all your money. 0029

Ronald

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2013, 01:48:50 PM »
Three pages of Good Morning.. What the hell is wrong with the members on this forum.. Members go out of their way to add Topics and Postings, and you get absolutely no response..

No wonder this forum is going down the tubes and fast..

I brought in two good posters to liven up the forum, and not one person has the courtesy to add a reply to any of their posting..

How do you ever expect this board to grow when you never participate, that what these forums are about. people participating, interacting with each other..

Get off your butts and start interacting.. Or just say good bye to the forum. Without you participating it'll just fade away..

Amy

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2013, 05:08:44 PM »
Why don't you ask Katherine.  If she was honest, she could answer why everyone was pitted against Carolyn and I, and you know yourself, the best way to get rid of posters that you don't want on your forum is to "completely ignore them"....

I posted when I first came here that a woman didn't want me here and I quit then.   I heard it from an x-member here. I came back because Beast wrote to me.  That woman is none other than Katherine......and I think she pitted all the others against us too but that is a guess on my part, she may have only pitted a few of them :)....