STUMPBURNER

collapse

* Welcome Guest's

welcome
"As a Guest, you are limited to what you can view."
Instead of just visiting and browsing the site why not sign up as a member?, it's absolutely free and you will never get spam or junk e-mail as we never sell or give out your details! Take a moment to join the forum and become a member of the community and enjoy all the benefits that come with it! Click the title "Welcome guests" Click the "Register" on the forum menu bar to register!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 47
  • Dot Spiders: 4
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0
  • Dot Users Online:
  • user Google
  • user Baidu (3)

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Skining a Deer  (Read 903 times)

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
Skining a Deer
« on: November 15, 2012, 10:22:19 AM »

Most people shin a deer from the wrong end. The right and easiest way is starting at the head. NOT the hind legs.

Here is the way I do it

You have the deer in your truck, Back up under a stout tree limb. Lift the deer up and tie his head to the limb

Drive out from under the deer. Take a hacksaw and cut thru the bone on all the leg joints. Leave a little shin attached where the feet will still hang to the skin

Cut the skin all the way around the neck right below the head. Then cut it from the trough to the middle of the chest.

Skin the neck hide down enough where you can get a golf ball under it right behind the head. Then wrap a small chain, or good rope around it and tie it tight

Then tie it too your truck and drive off

It will pull the hide off and you won't have a hair on it. No cut meat and the legs are gone and ever thing is clean

This really works. I have did it many times

thanks Guest for reading my post

Don't have one, Don't want one, Not gona get one

Offline BEE

• Stardom
Re: Skining a Deer
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 09:52:19 PM »
I'd like to watch this!

Copyright © STUMPBURNER