collapse

* Welcome Guest's

welcome
"As a Guest, you are limited to what you can view."
Instead of just visiting and browsing the site why not sign up as a member?, it's absolutely free and you will never get spam or junk e-mail as we never sell or give out your details! Take a moment to join the forum and become a member of the community and enjoy all the benefits that come with it! Click the title "Welcome guests" Click the "Register" on the forum menu bar to register!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 24
  • Dot Spiders: 0
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: mashby  (Read 1642 times)

Offline mashby

• Beer Me.
mashby
« on: January 05, 2012, 10:02:40 PM »
mashby is my online name. My wife created it to post witty comments on my cousin's blog. mashby=Matt (my step brother's name) and Ashby (a last name of a high school friend of my wife's). mashby was born in the early 2000s. I stole the identity from my wife when I helped with a political blog. I was the graphics guy. I then joined a photoshop contest site and eventually became an admin there. Had a fallout at that site and decided to start my own (choppix.com). It's a site based on the same software this one is built on. I learned some coding stuff in making the site. I love learning. It's really a lifelong passion of mine.

What do I do in real life? I'm a web content administrator for a large company. I really enjoy my job a lot.

How did I come across this site? It was from a post beast made at the support area of the SMF site. He wanted his birthday song back and I tried to help get it back. I then saw a few things that could be enhanced here. The rest is history.

Offline Short-Cut

• Burning Stumps!
Re: mashby
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 10:42:13 PM »
Welcome and thanks for all the help!

tha_you21

welldone

Offline BEE

• Stardom
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 12:04:43 AM »
AND WE  tha_you21 VERRRRRRRY MUCH!

Offline Cheryl Heiers

• Dreamer
  • Blessings
    • Leflore Horse and Livestock
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 08:03:09 AM »
Yes, Thank you for fixing up the board.

Offline SnowQueen

• Arcade Discipliner!
  • I will defend my honor, my country and my trophies
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 09:51:11 AM »
Hi mashby  welldone

Welcome to Stumbburners :)

Nice to meet ya.. and chat with ya recently in shout :)

I too am a member at smf main site.. as a dif nick... and have admined at many smf arcade sites over the past several years. (probably mentioned in my own welcome message and in shout with you last week)  IMO, SMF sites are the best.. and owners and members are most generous and appreciative, I have enjoyed being a part of each team.. past and present :)

I must admit, altho I know how to create a forum , set permissions, edit games, I am not as technical as the admins I've worked for. That's why they are the owners ... and I am just an admin. Or, as I like to call it... THey are the tech gurus.. and I'm the cute one  Booty    lol

Enjoy your stay and Hope to see ya around!

tha_you21

SQ