Author Topic: Hi everyone :)  (Read 2638 times)

Offline SnowQueen

• Arcade Discipliner!
  • I will defend my honor, my country and my trophies
Hi everyone :)
« on: October 04, 2011, 11:20:11 AM »
Hi everyone...

I am SnowQueen...

I have been an administrator at many smf forum/arcaded sites in the past decade. Unfortunately, some of my favorite ones have closed due to loss of interest by the owner, or lack of funds.

More recently, some of the sites I currently admin at are, maddsmokerz, ridersplace, askusaquestion and an smf modd support site.

I enjoy being admin because I love to come up with new ideas to help boost the moral of new and current members, such as new arcade games, forum games, chat parties, general chat in shoutboxes to get aquainted with other members, ultimate profiles, similar to a 360 profile, different media, radio, funtrivia.com where other members can compete daily against eachother.

I  helped to recreate site forums when theyve crashed or reopened.  I also enjoy fixing arcade games, as well as competing for championships with other members.

However, unfortunately sometimes  things get out of hand, and members need to be dicsiplined for their actions, which sometimes leads to termination of their account in a ban.  I try to be as fair and unbiassed as possible when deciding the fate of each member. Because I have admined at many other sites, I am able tocompare i[ addys to past troublesome members and nip any incidents in the bud before they happen. 

I enjoy being a forum administrator in several arcade forums/sites because I admire when the forum owners takes such pride and dedication in creating and designing their sites...with the help of my opinions, of course, lol, for all of us to enjoy.  Although I enjoy playing the games, myself with some friendly competition, I DO NOT tolerate ANY forms of cheating...including worse scores in games that need to be reversed the way they score. Such games should be reported to Admin when found, so that they can be fixed....NOT reporting such games is a form of INTENTIONAL cheating, and members found doing this ruin the competition for other members. Therefore, in an effort to make it fair for all other members, ANYone found doing this "intentionally" WILL be banned with out further explanation.

I am friendly, outgoing, like to dance or work out to 80's dance music, chat and enjoy playing arcade games...tho I don't claim to be the best.  I can be a "True" "friend"  to ppl who ACTUALLY know me, or get to know me...not just by nickname. Not only do I defend my honor and trophies, I defend my friends when in need. I am an all natural kinda girl, down to earth, and easy to get along with.. but dont always have to be a girly girl.. High Maintanance Girls are too vain and caddy.   I have no use, patience or time for them or online drama and choose to avoid it at all cost. I like most ppl i have contact with.. but, if they dont like me.... their loss, not mine! I am NOT a bitch, but if some ppl think so, then, there's probably a reason why I am one to them lol. I dont enjoy bragging and despise egotistical ppl. I am human and  make mistakes just like everyone else. I am not perfect and dont claim to be. I'll down a beer with the guys, or sip a cocktail with the girls. I dont lie about myself to look better to internet nicknames who I'll never meet.  Why Bother? Who believes all that crap, anyway? lol  In my opinion, those who do are  pretty ignorant to life. 

I believe everyone is innocent til proven guilty..Only God will  judge u in the end. 

My Interests 
Other than playing online arade games, I love all music, depending on the mood i am in. Ive played the acoustic guitar since I was 10.  I  like to walk, go to the beach and go skiiing in the White Mountains, or rent a boat on Lake Winnipisauki, in NH. I enjoy the folliage up North in the fall. I like to watch chic flicks (Titanic) or real life drama (The Perfect Storm) with a cup of coco and a box of tissues, on a cold winter nite.  Tho i think most reality tv shows are a waste, I  enjoy watching Big Brother. And with Halloween coming I enjoy si fi 31 days of Halloween Horror flicks lol

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
Re: Hi everyone :)
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 11:49:29 AM »

Hmmmm, That one of the best   *Who Am I*   I've read in a long time. I hope you have a very nice time here. If we can help any way just let us know. Or maybe I should say if we need help.   :2funny:

:D ;D
thanks Guest for reading my post

Offline SnowQueen

• Arcade Discipliner!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 11:55:44 AM »
 lol thanx beast..

however, i have to confess... starting with the paragraph saying  "i enjoy"   i copied and pasted from another site where I have posted that in my ultimate profile  :2funny:

never the less, am happy to be here, and would love to be a part of the team if you want.

I'm sure I will have a good time here... SMF sites are my fave :)

Offline Cheryl Heiers

• Dreamer
  • Blessings
    • Leflore Horse and Livestock
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 11:04:58 AM »
Welcome to the board.

:)

Offline SnowQueen

• Arcade Discipliner!
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 11:13:01 AM »
Welcome to the board.

:)

Hi Katherine, Thank you. It's great to be here!  :)

Offline BEE

• Stardom
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 03:18:45 PM »
Nice to meet you Snow, and welcome

Offline SnowQueen

• Arcade Discipliner!
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2011, 03:29:17 PM »
thanx for the warm welcome Bee.. It's a pleasure to be here and help out  :)

Starbright

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 07:54:38 AM »
Welcome Snow Queen...You sound like my kind of person and seem to be very knowledgeable about the different fun things to do on the internet...
I love the games...am very interested in politic's...LOVE the Lord and anything to do with religion....HE is MY guide and because of MY dependence on HIM I am still here and able to be on the board...I have terminal CANCER again and am under the care of HOSPICE...

Our OWNER of this Board Beast is so very kind and caring and wants to have the best board possible and has worked very hard in doing so...I believe you can try out many boards but none will be better than this one in my opinion...So just stay woth us and enjoy and if you see me posting YOU will know I am having a GOOD day and when I don't I am resting and under the influence of my pain MEDS.. :)

Offline SnowQueen

• Arcade Discipliner!
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2011, 07:07:48 AM »
Hiya Starbright  :)

Thank you for the warm welcome  :smitten:  I'm very sorry to hear of your illness  :(  My prayers are with you :angel:

No worries if you can't always post.  Sometimes real life gets in the way and things come up that we are busy with.  Perfectly Understandable  :)

Thank you, also, for the compliment  :)  Over the past several years I have enjoyed being an admin at several SMF forums and enjoy sharing the knowledge and creative ideas I have learned when helping other forum owners with their sites  :smitten:

Yes, beast is very nice. It's a pleaure to be here. I am happy to help and hoping he will add the shoutbox back so that I can get a chance to interact and chat live with everyone  :)

Take care  and God Bless :angel:

SQ

Starbright

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2011, 07:09:32 PM »

I just finished reading the TOPIC Hi Everyone once again and enjoyed so much YOUR input ....

Offline SnowQueen

• Arcade Discipliner!
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2012, 08:38:14 PM »
awww.. thanx again, Starbright! hope u are keeping well :) (((hugggzzz)))

Starbright

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2012, 10:46:18 AM »
Morning SNOW....I am having a pretty good day and enjoying the board...Thanks for all YOUR input..