collapse

* Welcome Guest's

welcome
"As a Guest, you are limited to what you can view."
Instead of just visiting and browsing the site why not sign up as a member?, it's absolutely free and you will never get spam or junk e-mail as we never sell or give out your details! Take a moment to join the forum and become a member of the community and enjoy all the benefits that come with it! Click the title "Welcome guests" Click the "Register" on the forum menu bar to register!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 50
  • Dot Spiders: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0
  • Dot Users Online:
  • user Baidu

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

* Merry Christmas

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Author Topic: Sickness. Report to staff  (Read 3436 times)

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
Sickness. Report to staff
« on: March 22, 2011, 06:42:56 AM »
  If you, or some member you know is sick, or one of their family. Report it to the staff. I would like them to receive a call from the stumpburner staff and members that want, too wish them back to health. Also I can post it at the top of the board.
  If there is any other way we can help we can also see about that

:D ;D
thanks Guest for reading my post

Don't have one, Don't want one, Not gona get one

Starbright

Re: Sickness. Report to staff
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 09:28:02 AM »
 tha_you21...That is so thoughtful of YOU...I appreciate ALL prayers and good thoughts YOU and my other stumburner friends can send my way...I believe so much in PRAYER and my family including me NEED YOU...

Offline SnowQueen

• Arcade Discipliner!
  • I will defend my honor, my country and my trophies
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 11:18:59 AM »
Well, honestly, due to finanical issues atm and being unemployed with dial up internet and limited cell phone minutes, I will be unable to call .. However, my prayers go out to all who are ill and pray for the best outcome  :)

God Bless!

Starbright

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 11:35:58 AM »
Thanks for your prayers Snow...I have battled Breast Cancer for years...and whipped it but then a couple years I got it in my tummy walls aqnd a couple of my organs...I am now being helped with Hospice...I am a miracle for living this long  but I have been blessed with many GOOD Friends and a WONDERFUL FAMILY...

Offline THEULTIMATEWARRIOR

• Burning Stumps!
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 03:02:14 PM »
Has anyone heard anything on Starbright lately, how is she and all. How can anyone get in touch with her?

Offline BEE

• Stardom
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 03:58:41 PM »
Beast, as I've posted before ... Star seems to be on the mend most of the time.  There is no indication that she has any cancer!!!  After taking some powerful drugs for 20 months and given even more when she broke her hip, she is having a time coming off of them.  She's IS coming off of them but her mental capacities aren't quite most of you remember.  She doesn't visit for long, but if someone wanted to drop by for a few minutes she would probably be okay with that.  Talking on the phone makes her a little nervous and she doesn't say much except she is fine, loves you and is getting better but she has to hang up.  She's still at the hospital, room 118.

!                           !______________________
!                           !  Court Yard                        !
!  Front Entrance  !                                           !
!                            !                             !DOOR _!___________________________
!                            !                             !                                                                   DOOR
_______________                              !_______Rm 118_____________________

Offline BEE

• Stardom
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 04:01:23 PM »
Has anyone heard anything on Starbright lately, how is she and all. How can anyone get in touch with her?

She is in the hospital because of congestive heart failure.  She hasn't completely recovered from the hip break yet either.  But she is better.  They were talking about moving her back to the Oaks for the completion of her rehab.  Her mental health is her biggest disadvantage at the moment.  Thank you for asking, Beast.  I try to visit her about 3 times a week.

Offline Skhilled

• Administrator
  • Retro Gamer!
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2012, 03:24:11 PM »
Prayers are coming for her.

Offline BEE

• Stardom
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2012, 11:41:01 AM »
She is back at the Oaks.  Rm 102.  Go in the front door to the nurse's desk and take the second hall to the right.  Her room isn't far down that hall on the right.  She has her cell phone back now but she doesn't talk for very long at a time in person OR on the phone most of the time.  I know she'd love to see some of her friends.  Early mornings are usually busy with breakfast, bath, physical therapy. 

Offline BEE

• Stardom
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2012, 11:57:44 PM »
Correction:  First hall

Offline BEE

• Stardom
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2012, 12:02:48 AM »
I would like everyone to know I visited with Aunt Ruth for four hours today, went through physical therapy with her, etc., and she's back with us again.  She's more like the Star we all have known ... drop by and see her or give her a call.  As I said, early mornings are busy with breakfast, bath and physical therapy, but almost any other time is fine.

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2012, 04:35:04 AM »

Get her lap top back too her  sniker

thanks Guest for reading my post

Don't have one, Don't want one, Not gona get one

* Recent Topics

topic Goodmorning every body