Author Topic: Obama killing USA  (Read 1815 times)

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
Obama killing USA
« on: March 02, 2015, 07:45:52 AM »

Some body tell me he is not a muslun   Tommygun

http://bit.ly/1wAu216

Offline Skhilled

• Administrator
  • Retro Gamer!
Re: Obama killing USA
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 08:51:47 AM »
Just because someone slams him you actually believe what they say without proof?

He got Bin Ladin killed when Bush had the opportunity and refused and a lot more. He is the one trying to fight ISIS when Republicans refuse to back him and you claim he is Muslim???

Even if he was, not all Muslims are on the same side! That is very racist against all Muslims! But you post scriptures daily??? Really? Is that what Jesus would have done? Would Jesus block children from his country???

You really claim to be Christian which means to be like Christ??? Think about it...

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 08:11:36 AM »

First of all. bush had NO reason to invade Iraq. I don't believe all Muslims believe they have to kill any that don't believe in their reg. But their bible say they have to. As far as Obama, Yes, I believe he is a muslin. Yes! I am a racist on all so called reg. that will burn people alive, and behead them, and send human bombs to kill women and kids.
  You said or implied that I was a racist christian for being against that? You know me. You know that I'm not the smartest man around. But I can not put up with a reg. that will do that
  When the other country's went to war against ISIS when they killed some of their people. Our so called excuse of a pres. with to the golf course. If he can use his ex power for ever thing else. He could of did something. The rep. did nothing to prevent hem from going to war with ISIS

Offline Skhilled

• Administrator
  • Retro Gamer!
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 08:27:16 PM »
I apologize for my outbust. You have the right to feel the way you feel.

Good luck with your site. :)

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 07:17:14 AM »

That is what this board is for. To give your own opinion, and decuss it with others