Author Topic: My Gracie  (Read 2296 times)

Carolyn

My Gracie
« on: January 14, 2013, 03:04:16 PM »
Here is my beautiful English Bull Terrier, Gracie.  AKA.......Backwood's Charlwood Lady Grace.......  She is such a sweetheart and I love her to pieces.   :smitten:

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
Re: My Gracie
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 07:09:21 AM »

Kind of looks like the Budweiser dog  Beard

Carolyn

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 07:43:52 AM »

Yes beast......Gracie is the same breed as Spuds McKenzie (the Budweiser dog, from all of those amazing commercials).  Did you know that Spuds was actually a bitch?  True!   :)

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 07:48:55 AM »

Yes beast......Gracie is the same breed as Spuds McKenzie (the Budweiser dog, from all of those amazing commercials).  Did you know that Spuds was actually a bitch?  True!   :)

Yes, I think that spotted dog on the fire engine was also. Some one said they were smarter then the males.  nope Na, couldn't be  :funny

Carolyn

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 07:56:34 AM »

Yes, I think that spotted dog on the fire engine was also. Some one said they were smarter then the males.  nope Na, couldn't be  :funny

Oh those dogs that ride on fire enines are Dalmations and yes, they do look a little like English Bull Terriers.

I think that the females in any species are a whole lot smarter.   sniker

Amy

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 09:20:15 AM »
I got to tell you Beast, that Gracie doggy of Carolyn's is one sweet dog.  She is a clown and runs like a bat out of hell all over the place and she is so excited.  I got down on the floor and played with her and she fell in love with me instantly.  She is so very strong, you wouldn't believe.  She is all muscle. When I wanted to get up, I couldn't get away from her and Carolyn had to take her off me.  It was so cute.  She didn't hurt me, but she let me know that she was tougher than me, hahahaha

I adore Gracie and can hardly wait to see her again, although that probably won't be until the nicer weather now as we are all sick up here in Canada with the cold and flu.

This is also a favorite of mine.  Gracie was sitting in the sun on the deck or by the fish pond, don't know which, but the glow around her makes it awesome.

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 09:55:02 AM »

Here is my other two dogs. Whoopi is my wife's. Spot is my boys, but he stays with us most of the time  Beard

Carolyn

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 10:32:08 AM »

Here is my other two dogs. Whoopi is my wife's. Spot is my boys, but he stays with us most of the time  Beard

Beast......they're all three cuties and I bet you have a lot of fun with them.   :)

Carolyn

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 10:40:21 AM »
I got to tell you Beast, that Gracie doggy of Carolyn's is one sweet dog.  She is a clown and runs like a bat out of hell all over the place and she is so excited.  I got down on the floor and played with her and she fell in love with me instantly.  She is so very strong, you wouldn't believe.  She is all muscle. When I wanted to get up, I couldn't get away from her and Carolyn had to take her off me.  It was so cute.  She didn't hurt me, but she let me know that she was tougher than me, hahahaha

I adore Gracie and can hardly wait to see her again, although that probably won't be until the nicer weather now as we are all sick up here in Canada with the cold and flu.

This is also a favorite of mine.  Gracie was sitting in the sun on the deck or by the fish pond, don't know which, but the glow around her makes it awesome.

Oh Amy......I just adore this piccie of Gracie, she looks so regal.   :)

Gracie doesn't do so much tearing around anymore, Amy......as she is almost 8 years old now, and considered a senior, just like her mum.   sniker   Of course......she still doesn't realize her own strength.......and Rich and Alanna sometimes lay the law down to her.  Not me though.......she is my sweet girl and can do NO wrong.

Our door is always open to you g/f.....we'll just be makin' some fun plans for the nice weather.  smilin'