Author Topic: How to Burn Marshmellows for Smores  (Read 1999 times)

Offline MC73

• Visiting Mod
  • Lost Beyond Repair
    • Cuyler Games
How to Burn Marshmellows for Smores
« on: December 21, 2012, 08:45:20 PM »
Via popular demand ..... I am back to add another post to my many cooking skills that I have learned throughout my many years of screwing up ( I mean perfecting ) the art of cooking.

Today's cooking tip is .... How to burn marshmellows for smores:

S'mores height=259
Recipe Type:  ChocolateMarshmallows
 Yields: serves many
 Prep time: 3 min
 Cook time: 5 min

Ingredients Needed:
Graham crackers or Cinnamen Cracker, broken into squares
 Hershey's plain milk chocolate bars, broken into sizes to fit the graham cracker squares
 Large marshmallows

Equipment Needed:

8 wood sticks or break a galberry branch or palmetto stick (for roasting the marshmallows)
 Bonfire, campfire, fire pit, or set your old couch on fire since it lites fast and burns hotter

Directions:
Take one (1) large graham cracker and break it in half (one for top cracker and one for bottom cracker). Notice graham crackers are scored across the middle, creating two sub-crackers. Break apart at this part. Repeat with additional graham crackers.

Unwrap chocolate bar. Break bar into smaller pieces as indicated by manufacturer's indentations in the surface of the chocolate ( WTF, There aint any direction for unwrapping the damn candy bar and google doesn't know either, damn ). Cover one of the graham cracker halves with chocolate pieces to fit your graham cracker.( SIRI said "I have no idea, the directions for unwrapping the chocolate bar wrapper isn't on the wrapper ..... You are screwed". ok ok ok , i para-phrase that a bit.

Ok .... yall shush now, ya'll are yelling at me at the same time .... I know, I know ..... I haven't got to the "How to burn a Marshmallow", yet ..... just be patient now, I will get to it soon enough.
Get the stick that I wrote down just above .... my favorite is to get a gallberry branch, they don't burn as fast and it doubles as a switch if the kids starts having a marshmallow fight and one of them accidently hit me will it is still on fire as it did last year when a flying marshmallow went down my shirt and it burnt my ..... ok, we got off track there, back to the receipe.
Slide the Marshmallow on the skinny side of the stick and place it in the fire .... Well crap, I forgot to set the couch on fire .....

ok, as the couch get to blaze a little bit higher......

OH {CENSORED}, I FORGOT TO TAKE THE COUCH OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE !!
DAMN SMORES!!!

Offline Cheryl Heiers

• Dreamer
  • Blessings
    • Leflore Horse and Livestock
Re: How to Burn Marshmellows for Smores
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 11:34:59 PM »
hmm

Offline Denise S

• How did I get old so fast?
    • Hooked on Crochet
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 07:29:33 AM »
 4_1_72

Offline Skhilled

• Administrator
  • Retro Gamer!
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 08:16:16 AM »
OMG! I'm not coming to any of your cookouts! LOL Or cookins...

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2012, 02:37:18 PM »

A true artists at work

Beard