Author Topic: There Watching Us!  (Read 2453 times)

Robert

There Watching Us!
« on: February 02, 2011, 11:15:10 AM »
The Federal Government, CIA, and NSA all use Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube, and Ect as extensions of DARPA.

Facebook and Twitter -- majority of startup capital was funded primarily by these government agencies, its founding members former or current agents and other programs.

You dont need to wear a tin foil hat to know that big brother is here and watching.

The goal of these sites is to gather information on the population for the purpose of profiling and tracking.

Call me a conspirator, a wack job, or whatever, but they are watching and keeping track of our daily online usage. . .

Offline Cheryl Heiers

• Dreamer
  • Blessings
    • Leflore Horse and Livestock
Re: There Watching Us!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 11:37:28 AM »
Do you know just how many people use those services?  28 million people play Frontierville, I can send 150 gifts out each 24 hours, and I can add a message to each one of them.  I can send as far as I know unlimited amount of personal messages to people on facebook, plus there is chat, just watching me alone, would take someone all day to read and analyze every message for any hide code I may be passing,  times that and all the other people on face book, that's is a hell of a lot of bits.  Computers are amazing I give you that, but I don't think there is computer big enough to handle all of it.  Don't call attention to yourself by using threatening words that would get the attention of any software looking for risks.

Offline BEE

• Stardom
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 11:53:09 AM »
I'm sure.  But I do nothing that I don't mind the rest of the world knowing about.  I just choose to show it to those I call friend.  :D

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 12:13:39 PM »
When they  :police: watch me I just close my eyes  :buck2: and they go away 

:2funny: :D

thanks Guest for reading my post

Robert

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 12:53:22 PM »
They have server farms/super computers big enough to analyze, log, and track any bit of messages going through FB, Google, ECT!

msbobbie

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 07:10:54 PM »
The Federal Government, CIA, and NSA all use Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube, and Ect as extensions of DARPA.

Facebook and Twitter -- majority of startup capital was funded primarily by these government agencies, its founding members former or current agents and other programs.

You dont need to wear a tin foil hat to know that big brother is here and watching.

The goal of these sites is to gather information on the population for the purpose of profiling and tracking.

Call me a conspirator, a wack job, or whatever, but they are watching and keeping track of our daily online usage. . .

You bet they are, Robert.  I do not participate in any of those social networking sites and am even very careful about opening ordinary emails.

We killed the REAL ID act of 2005 for just that reason, to protect our privacy but they keep trying.. like the effort two years ago in the Oklahoma legislature to put a chip in our drivers license.  We killed that too.

Robert

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 08:07:32 PM »
Anybody ever see that movie "Enemy of the State"? Well that's the direction we are headed.

I have the technical knowledge that this can be done. So for the ones that think this can not be done. You best do your homework.

msbobbie

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2011, 08:28:59 PM »
Heck!  Even your cell phone has a locater  chip in it.  If it is turned on the chip will locate your position within 20 yards,  and if you are traveling you can be tracked minute by minute.

Sometimes that can be a good thing, but it is also very scary.

Robert

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2011, 08:51:10 PM »
Hell this "stumpburner" site is being archived as we speak.

msbobbie

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2011, 10:01:14 PM »
Of course it is, and not only that they have captured every IP address from not just the posters, but those who just log on to read.  They have alarms that go off whenever anyone they want to track logs on so they can watch what we are saying.  I'd not be surprised to learn I have an FBI file about a foot thick.

Robert

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2011, 10:07:45 PM »
This might enlighten some of you on there capabilities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivore_%28software%29

Also if you want more info on this.... Go to the See Also links and there is more info about how the technology works.

Offline Easily Confused

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2011, 10:42:46 PM »
Of course "they" are watching us.  Whoever thought that their deepest darkest secret would not ever be revealed by their internet usage?
"For whomsoever much is given, of him shall much be required; and unto whom men hath committed much, of him of him they will ask the more".  Luke 12:48

I read this to mean that if I am blessed, I am obligated to help others and even then, more will be asked of me.

Offline Cheryl Heiers

• Dreamer
  • Blessings
    • Leflore Horse and Livestock
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2011, 11:32:30 AM »
I knew they were watching the social networks, to stop sexual predators.

msbobbie

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2011, 12:49:10 PM »
I knew they were watching the social networks, to stop sexual predators.

Law enforcement uses those tools to protect children from sexual predators.  Robert is talking about Big  Brother government who seek to control our lives and identify their ‘enemies’