Author Topic: Window 7  (Read 3131 times)

Offline Easily Confused

Re: Window 7
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2011, 05:44:12 AM »
I paid a "technician" to install a "legitimate" copy of windows 7 on my laptop.  He assured me it was legitimate, that he had purchased a "3 pack" and had one left over.  It worked great for a while until an update came available.  Since then I've been getting notices each time I start up that my windows 7 is not legitimate.  As you would expect, this person's email address is not now active.

I want to get right.  I want to do right.  I expect to pay for any product I use.  My question is, who can I take my machine to who will make sure I purchase a legal copy of windows 7 so I don't have this problem again.  Who can I trust?

How can I  be sure the copy I purchase is legal? I am not very computer savvy.  I suppose that is the reason I have this problem now. 

So,,,,,,,,can you reccommend someone who will help me get things right?   
"For whomsoever much is given, of him shall much be required; and unto whom men hath committed much, of him of him they will ask the more".  Luke 12:48

I read this to mean that if I am blessed, I am obligated to help others and even then, more will be asked of me.

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
Re: Window 7
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2011, 06:14:52 AM »

EC I went to reinstall window 7 and it told me the key wasn't any good. I called up their phone # 866 234 6020 It took a while but they transfered me about 3 or 4 times but they walked me thu it and gave me another key # and ever thing works great. I think that's the only way you can get it to work right

:D ;D