Author Topic: Chat Invalid IP problems  (Read 3267 times)

Offline Cheryl Heiers

• Dreamer
  • Blessings
    • Leflore Horse and Livestock
Re: Chat Invalid IP problems
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2011, 10:43:59 AM »
Yes, it was found to have been Wildblue's optimizer.  I removed the optimizer and I could get in.  Wildblue is my internet provider.

Offline BEE

• Stardom
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2011, 08:13:14 PM »
I don't even see a chat on here now ???

Offline beast

• Administrator
  • 4,000 Post
  • So What!
    • stumpburner
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2011, 06:45:07 AM »
  There will be. Plus a new hit counter

:D ;D

Offline Tyrsson

• Burning Stumps!
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2011, 02:22:04 PM »
Yep working on those, as Beast will confirm the work is coming along very nicely. The hit counter is working (on my dev site) which can be viewed at the following address,

http://tyrsson.info

However please be aware that this dev server is running from my laptop and is only available when I am online (which is ALOT of the time).

So far the logo option features that have been added from the version that you see here are as follows:

1. Use up to 4 standard logos
2. Birthday logo
3. Holiday logo
4. The ability to switch between logos for bday and holiday if both are enabled and a users bday is a holiday ;)
5. The ability to include the default smf logo within the rotation of standard logos

Hit counter-
1. Count all hits
2. Count unique hits based upon session (one hit per session)
3. Adding the ability to track hits based on user IP and/or cookie (if they accept 3rd party cookies)
4. Adding the ability to choose the amount of time that should apply as a threshold for unique hits, such as only 1 hit gets added to the count from any particular IP regardless of how many times they visit within that week, month, day, year etc
5. Added the option to show an IP address for the user that is requesting the page
6. Added the option to show the IP for the server that is serving the page.

Beast, if you will send me an email with your logos I will get them added to the current version until I have time to update the mod code, I never add a full , mod package until I have another programmer look over the code (security).