collapse

* Welcome Guest's

welcome
"As a Guest, you are limited to what you can view."
Instead of just visiting and browsing the site why not sign up as a member?, it's absolutely free and you will never get spam or junk e-mail as we never sell or give out your details! Take a moment to join the forum and become a member of the community and enjoy all the benefits that come with it! Click the title "Welcome guests" Click the "Register" on the forum menu bar to register!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 4
  • Dot Spiders: 0
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Daily Scriptures / Re: Daily Scriptures
« Last post by beast on Yesterday at 07:31:20 AM »

Saturday, January 20

Be completely united in the same mind and in the same line of thought.—1 Cor. 1:10.

Jehovah leads and feeds those in the earthly part of his organization by means of “the faithful and discreet slave” under the direction of Christ, the “head of the congregation.” (Matt. 24:45-47; Eph. 5:23) Like the first-century governing body, this slave accepts God’s inspired word, or message, and highly esteems it. (1 Thess. 2:13) The Bible directs us to attend meetings regularly. (Heb. 10:24, 25) It urges us to promote unity of doctrine. God’s Word tells us to give the Kingdom first place in our lives. (Matt. 6:33) The Scriptures also emphasize our duty and privilege to preach from house to house, in public places, and informally. (Matt. 28:19, 20; Acts 5:42; 17:17; 20:20) God’s own Book directs Christian elders to keep his organization clean. (1 Cor. 5:1-5, 13; 1 Tim. 5:19-21) And Jehovah decrees that all those in his organization must be clean physically and spiritually.—2 Cor. 7:1.

New World Translation (Study Edition) 1 Corinthians 1:10

Now I urge you, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you should all speak in agreement and that there should be no divisions among you,+ but that you may be completely united in the same mind and in the same line of thought.+

New World Translation (Study Edition) Matthew 24:45-47

“Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time?+ 46 Happy is that slave if his master on coming finds him doing so!+ 47 Truly I say to you, he will appoint him over all his belongings.

New World Translation (Study Edition) Ephesians 5:23

because a husband is head of his wife+ just as the Christ is head of the congregation,+ he being a savior of this body.

New World Translation (Study Edition) 1 Thessalonians 2:13

Indeed, that is why we also thank God unceasingly,+ because when you received God’s word, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men but, just as it truthfully is, as the word of God, which is also at work in you believers.

New World Translation (Study Edition) Hebrews 10:24, 25

And let us consider* one another so as to incite* to love and fine works,+ 25 not forsaking our meeting together,+ as some have the custom, but encouraging one another,+ and all the more so as you see the day drawing near.+

New World Translation (Study Edition) Matthew 6:33

“Keep on, then, seeking first the Kingdom and his righteousness, and all these other things will be added to you.+

New World Translation (Study Edition) Matthew 28:19, 20

Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations,+ baptizing them+ in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you.+ And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”+

New World Translation (Study Edition) Acts 5:42

And every day in the temple and from house to house+ they continued without letup teaching and declaring the good news about the Christ, Jesus.+

New World Translation (Study Edition) Acts 17:17

So he began to reason in the synagogue with the Jews and the other people who worshipped God and every day in the marketplace with those who happened to be on hand.

New World Translation (Study Edition) Acts 20:20

while I did not hold back from telling you any of the things that were profitable* nor from teaching you publicly+ and from house to house.+

New World Translation (Study Edition) 1 Corinthians 5:1-5

Actually sexual immorality*+ is reported among you, and such immorality* as is not even found among the nations—of a man living with* his father’s wife.+ 2 And are you proud of it? Should you not rather mourn,+ so that the man who committed this deed should be taken away from your midst?+ 3 Although absent in body, I am present in spirit, and I have already judged the man who has done this, as if I were actually with you. 4 When you are gathered together in the name of our Lord Jesus, and knowing that I am with you in spirit along with the power of our Lord Jesus, 5 you must hand such a man over to Satan+ for the destruction of the flesh, so that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord.+

New World Translation (Study Edition) 1 Corinthians 5:13

while God judges those outside?+ “Remove the wicked person from among yourselves.”+

New World Translation (Study Edition) 1 Timothy 5:19-21

Do not accept an accusation against an older man* except on the evidence of two or three witnesses.+ 20 Reprove+ before all onlookers those who practice sin,+ as a warning to the rest.* 21 I solemnly charge you before God and Christ Jesus and the chosen angels to observe these instructions without any prejudice or partiality.+

New World Translation (Study Edition) 2 Corinthians 7:1

Therefore, since we have these promises,+ beloved ones, let us cleanse ourselves of every defilement of flesh and spirit,+ perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

« Last post by beast on January 18, 2018, 08:28:26 AM »

Thursday, January 18

Faith is . . . the convincing evidence of realities that are not seen.—Heb. 11:1, ftn.

Christian faith is a precious quality. Not all humans possess it. (2 Thess. 3:2) However, Jehovah has given to each one of his worshippers “a measure of faith.” (Rom. 12:3; Gal. 5:22) All who have it should be deeply grateful. Jesus Christ said that his heavenly Father draws people to himself through His Son. (John 6:44, 65) Acquiring faith in Jesus, in turn, makes it possible for an individual to gain forgiveness of sins. That, then, opens up the prospect of enjoying an everlasting relationship with Jehovah. (Rom. 6:23) What did we do to deserve such a wonderful blessing? As sinners, the only thing we deserve is death. (Ps. 103:10) But Jehovah saw a potential for good in us. Out of his undeserved kindness, he opened our heart to the good news. So we began to exercise faith in Jesus with everlasting life in view.—1 John 4:9, 10.

New World Translation (Study Edition) Hebrews 11:1

Faith is the assured expectation of what is hoped for,+ the evident demonstration* of realities that are not seen.

New World Translation (Study Edition) 2 Thessalonians 3:2

and that we may be rescued from harmful and wicked men,+ for faith is not a possession of all people.+

New World Translation (Study Edition) Romans 12:3

For through the undeserved kindness given to me, I tell everyone there among you not to think more of himself than it is necessary to think,+ but to think so as to have a sound mind, each one as God has given* to him a measure of faith.+

New World Translation (Study Edition) Galatians 5:22

On the other hand, the fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience,* kindness, goodness,+ faith,

New World Translation (Study Edition) John 6:44

No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him,+ and I will resurrect him on the last day.

New World Translation (Study Edition) John 6:65

He went on to say: “This is why I have said to you, no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father.”+

New World Translation (Study Edition) Romans 6:23

For the wages sin pays is death,+ but the gift God gives is everlasting life+ by Christ Jesus our Lord.

New World Translation (Study Edition) Psalm 103:10

He has not dealt with us according to our sins,+

Nor has he repaid us what our errors deserve.

New World Translation (Study Edition) 1 John 4:9, 10

By this the love of God was revealed in our case, that God sent his only-begotten Son+ into the world so that we might gain life through him.+ 10 The love is in this respect, not that we have loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a propitiatory sacrifice*+ for our sins.

« Last post by beast on January 17, 2018, 05:54:21 AM »

Wednesday, January 17

None of them knew how to speak the language of the Jews.—Neh. 13:24.

The inability to grasp God’s Word in a foreign language can pose a real threat to our spiritual health. In the fifth century B.C.E., Nehemiah showed concern when he learned that some children among the Jews who had returned from Babylon could not speak the Hebrew language. These children were actually losing their identity as God’s servants because they could not fully understand the meaning of God’s Word. (Neh. 8:2, 8) Some Christian parents serving in a foreign-language field have come to realize that their children’s interest in the truth has waned. Why? When we read in a foreign tongue, our heart may not be as involved as it would be in our own language. Moreover, the inability to communicate well in another language can be mentally and spiritually draining. So while keeping alive our desire to serve Jehovah in a foreign-language field, we do well to safeguard our spiritual health.—Matt. 4:4.

New World Translation (Study Edition) Nehemiah 13:24

Half of their sons were speaking Ash'dod·ite and the language of the different peoples, but none of them knew how to speak the language of the Jews.

New World Translation (Study Edition) Nehemiah 8:2

So Ez'ra the priest brought the Law before the congregation+ of men, women, and all who could listen with understanding, on the first day of the seventh month.+

New World Translation (Study Edition) Matthew 4:4

But he answered: “It is written: ‘Man must live, not on bread alone, but on every word that comes from Jehovah’s mouth.’”+

« Last post by beast on January 16, 2018, 07:57:43 AM »

Tuesday, January 16

A student is not above his teacher, but everyone who is perfectly instructed will be like his teacher.—Luke 6:40.

As a teacher, Jesus reached hearts because he loved Jehovah, God’s Word, and people. (Luke 24:32; John 7:46) Similar love will help parents reach the hearts of their children. (Deut. 6:5-8; Luke 6:45) So parents, be good students of the Bible and of our study aids. Take an interest in creation and in articles in our publications that discuss this topic. (Matt. 6:26, 28) Your doing so will broaden your knowledge, deepen your appreciation for Jehovah, and better equip you to teach your young ones. When your heart is filled with Bible truth, you will want to discuss it with your family. Do this not only when preparing for Christian meetings or during family worship but at any time. Moreover, such discussions should not be forced but should be natural and spontaneous—a part of your everyday conversation.

New World Translation (Study Edition) Luke 6:40

A student* is not above his teacher, but everyone who is perfectly instructed will be like his teacher.

New World Translation (Study Edition) Luke 24:32

And they said to each other: “Were not our hearts burning within us as he was speaking to us on the road, as he was fully opening up* the Scriptures to us?”

New World Translation (Study Edition) John 7:46

The officers replied: “Never has any man spoken like this.”+

New World Translation (Study Edition) Deuteronomy 6:5-8

You must love Jehovah your God with all your heart and all your soul*+ and all your strength.*+ 6 These words that I am commanding you today must be on your heart, 7 and you must inculcate them in* your sons+ and speak of them when you sit in your house and when you walk on the road and when you lie down and when you get up.+ 8 Tie them as a reminder on your hand, and they must be like a headband on your forehead.*+

New World Translation (Study Edition) Luke 6:45

A good man brings good out of the good treasure of his heart, but a wicked man brings what is wicked out of his wicked treasure; for out of the heart’s abundance his mouth speaks.+

New World Translation (Study Edition) Matthew 6:26

Observe intently the birds of heaven;+ they do not sow seed or reap or gather into storehouses, yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth more than they are?

New World Translation (Study Edition) Matthew 6:28

Also, why are you anxious about clothing? Take a lesson from the lilies of the field, how they grow; they do not toil, nor do they spin;

Questions about the Bible / Giants
« Last post by beast on January 15, 2018, 08:38:23 AM »

Did you know there were such things as giants at one time? Read Genesis 6.  If you have any questions on it, I will be here and we can decuss it

« Last post by beast on January 15, 2018, 08:31:19 AM »

Monday, January 15

Even the Christ did not please himself.—Rom. 15:3.

Yes, Jesus put helping others ahead of personal convenience—helping them was key to his doing God’s will. Hence, we will forgo items or styles of clothing that we like but that could close the minds of people to whom we want to witness. (Rom. 15:2) Christian parents have a responsibility to teach their families to apply Bible principles. This includes making sure that they and their children strive to make God’s heart rejoice by their modest style of dress and grooming. (Prov. 22:6; 27:11) Parents can instill in their children a healthy respect for the holy God whom they worship by setting the right example for their children and by giving loving and practical instruction. How good it is when parents teach their youngsters where and how to find suitable clothes! This means not just what they like but also what will enable them to carry out their privilege of representing Jehovah God.

New World Translation (Study Edition) Romans 15:3

For even the Christ did not please himself,+ but just as it is written: “The reproaches of those reproaching you have fallen upon me.”+

New World Translation (Study Edition) Romans 15:2

Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, to build him up.+

New World Translation (Study Edition) Proverbs 22:6

Train a boy* in the way he should go;+

Even when he grows old he will not depart from it.+

New World Translation (Study Edition) Proverbs 27:11

Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice,+

So that I can make a reply to him who taunts me.+

Site News And Announcements / Changes
« Last post by beast on January 14, 2018, 12:00:05 PM »

I have made a few changes and will be making a few more. Logos and a few other things. If you have any suggestions, let me know  spray paint

« Last post by beast on January 14, 2018, 08:15:47 AM »

Sunday, January 14

We have a struggle . . . against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.—Eph. 6:12.

It is vital that we resist being affected by the world’s “strongly entrenched things.” These include its doctrines, philosophies, and harmful practices, such as committing immorality, using tobacco, and abusing alcohol and drugs. And we must constantly fight against our fleshly weaknesses and discouragement. (2 Cor. 10:3-6; Col. 3:5-9) Is it really possible to defeat such powerful opponents? Yes, but not without a struggle. Drawing on the example of a boxer of ancient times, Paul said of himself: “The way I am aiming my blows is so as not to be striking the air.” (1 Cor. 9:26) Just as a boxer fights off his opponent, we must fend off our enemies. Jehovah trains us and helps us in our fight. He provides lifesaving instructions in his Word. He also helps us through our Bible-based publications, Christian meetings, assemblies, and conventions. Are you putting into practice what you are learning?

New World Translation (Study Edition) Ephesians 6:12

because we have a struggle,*+ not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces+ in the heavenly places.

New World Translation (Study Edition) 2 Corinthians 10:3-6

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not wage warfare according to what we are in the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly,+ but powerful by God+ for overturning strongly entrenched things. 5 For we are overturning reasonings and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God,+ and we are bringing every thought into captivity to make it obedient to the Christ; 6 and we are prepared to inflict punishment for every disobedience,+ as soon as your own obedience is complete.

New World Translation (Study Edition) Colossians 3:5-9

Deaden, therefore, your body members+ that are on the earth as respects sexual immorality,* uncleanness, uncontrolled sexual passion,+ hurtful desire, and greediness, which is idolatry. 6 On account of those things the wrath of God is coming. 7 That is how you too used to conduct yourselves* in your former way of life.*+ 8 But now you must put them all away from you: wrath, anger, badness,+ abusive speech,+ and obscene talk+ out of your mouth. 9 Do not lie to one another.+ Strip off the old personality*+ with its practices,

New World Translation (Study Edition) 1 Corinthians 9:26

Therefore, the way I am running is not aimlessly;+ the way I am aiming my blows is so as not to be striking the air;

« Last post by beast on January 13, 2018, 07:44:04 AM »

Saturday, January 13

We have never stopped praying for you and asking that you may be filled with the accurate knowledge of [God’s] will.—Col. 1:9.

With such accurate knowledge, the Colossian Christians would be able “to walk worthily of Jehovah in order to please him fully.” This would enable them to continue “bearing fruit in every good work,” especially in the preaching of the good news. (Col. 1:10) To serve effectively, a worshipper of Jehovah must follow a routine of Bible study. We do well to help Bible students grasp that fact. Moreover, we ourselves must be convinced of its value. In fact, we ourselves need to have good Bible study habits. So you might ask yourself, ‘When householders express opinions that are contrary to Scriptural teachings or they ask difficult questions, am I able to give answers that are based on the Bible?’ If we tell others how much we have benefited from our personal study of the Bible, we may encourage them to obtain such benefits by being diligent students of the Scriptures.

New World Translation (Study Edition) Colossians 1:9

That is also why from the day we heard of it, we have never stopped praying for you+ and asking that you may be filled with the accurate knowledge+ of his will in all wisdom and spiritual comprehension,+

New World Translation (Study Edition) Colossians 1:10

so as to walk worthily of Jehovah* in order to please him fully as you go on bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the accurate knowledge of God;+

Test Range / test Video
« Last post by beast on January 12, 2018, 10:46:06 AM »

View My Video

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

* Recent Topics

topic Changes
[Site News And Announcements]
beast
January 14, 2018, 12:00:05 PM